Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 4 developer @XVortex kicked us out of the kitchen by announcing that his PKG Kitchen is no longer needed, and introduced his latest GP4 Generator all-in-one utility called GenGP4 which combined with the FTP server is everything you need to dump PlayStation 4 games including a more reliable tree-decrypting method alongside shorter instructions below! :D

Download: gengp4.exe / gengp4.zip (641 KB) / ps4-dumper.bin / GIT

To quote: "No more .pkg extraction, .pfs extraction, file merging etc. FTP server dumps the game to HDD folder, then gp4gen sanitizes this folder and generates the .gp4."
GP4Gen (Replaces PKG Kitchen) by XVortex, PS4 FTP via Webpage.jpg

To quote from @XVortex's condensed guide on using GenGP4:

1) Turn on the console, insert disc (or run psn title), install all game patches;
2) Plug-in the USB stick, run the ps4-dumper payload (.bin or standalone);
3) Run your game, make sure to get main menu, minimize game (PS Button);
4) Wait till completion. When the process is finished the lights stop blinking
and console will shutdown automatically (it is normal, not a panic shutdown);
5) Turn on your console, remove disc, uninstall the game (for further testing);
6) On PC: Plug-in the USB Stick, then open gengp4.exe, point into CUSAxxxxx dir
and press Generate .GP4, You should get the 'Done.', then press Save .GP4;
7) Open .gp4 in the orbis-pub-gen and build .pkg file
(You can get the orbis-pub-gen tool via PKG_Fake_Generator);
8) Run PS4HEN payload, install and test your .pkg;
9) Enjoy.

GenGP4 (Replaces PKG Kitchen) by XVortex, PS4 FTP via Webpage.jpg

Comments

my usb has a light. When I use dumper.bin can I run it from a guide local host or do I have to load it via a website while online? What exploit specter or idc? When I minimize the game the light doesn't seem to blink on my usb. I can send the payload just fine tho.

maron I now see a folder I appear to have made with my dump. Please clarify the above because I have no clue which method actually worked. Spector or idc. My samsung ultra 3.0 usb flash drive did not seem to "activity flash" but it was writing files. Oh boy.

IDC = Game Dumping. Insert the USB Stick into the left usb slot, then send the ps4-dumper.bin payload, when you see it say dumper active, say ok (but wait for the screen to stay white on the web page.

if you see it show text on white back group mentioning the kernel etc, then reload the page again, it should be white with no text and appear to be endlessly loading, then minimize the screen and go enter your game from the MAIN crossbar only. (if you have to load it from your library you need to open it once before you do all of this so it shows up on the main crossbar, then exploit the kernel and do everything after.

so no way to launch with al azif local host? I prefer this way. Also another question just to confirm output is a folder with game id correct to root of usb?

So on a slim, that would be the middle USB slot or the end USB slot? Also, we can't use the local Host to send the IDC exploit?

There is an IDC exploit with it too. I have been using it with KitchenAid

you can use the local host to send it sure. and from what XVortex said the usb port will be detected when it has a drive in it, and its time for the dumping to commence.

Cool if that contains the IDC payload, then you could simply do that and send the payload you need over nc command. or use simple payload sender or equivalent if your otherwise not familiar with the latter.

I got the endless dump issue using idc + new ps4-dumper.bin.
went out for lunch came back to 237gb and still dumping lol

I let mine dump a game with newest version of payload, and it took 3 hours and then stopped but didnt dump correctly. Trying again after a reboot. I did notice that external activity light started before I got to game menu before minimizing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back