Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a guide on how to host PS4HEN using exploited 4.05 PS4 OFW on an Android Phone for those interested!

How to host PS4HEN on Android Phone

Requirements:
Instructions:
  1. Install kWS in to your Android phone.
  2. Extract .zip file to your Android phone (Ex. sdcard\)
  3. Adjust kWS settings so "Home Directory" will point to your extracted PS4-HEN-VTS folder. (Ex. sdcard\PS4-HEN-VTX)
  4. [OPTIONAL] Change port number (Default: 8080)
  5. [OPTIONAL] Make your android phone have static IP. (Via Android settings or by assigning IP Address to MAC Address via router)
  6. Start kWS server
  7. Open PS4 browser and browse to your kWS server (Ex. http://192.168.0.100:8080)
  8. [OPTIONAL] Save it as bookmark for fast access.
Enjoy!

~HomeDope
How to Host PS4HEN for 4.05 PS4 OFW on Android Phone Guide.jpg

Comments

Okay I haven't read through all the comments so I don't know if this is there yet. Is there a way to ftp to a jailbroken iPhone w/ Filza from my PS4? there is a ftp option.

@HomeDope Thanks for the file. I have a question, where do we need to download the 4.55 hen in the future when the payload is updated? Or is there a way to extract the .bin payload to host it with KWS (just like the link you posted usb_455_hen.zip).

I can confirm this is working fine, although my ps4 is stuck on 4.70 i have a 4.05 on the way so installed this as a test.

Just follow the instructions. you can rename things if its easier.

What i did.

1: Set my phone to static ip 192.168.0.3

2: Install Server to phone

3: Copied payload to SD CARD - I renamed my DIR to just HEN for quickness

4: Run server, and point it to the Payload, but make sure as said you point to the Exploit folder as that is where the index.html is.

So in my case /SDCARD/HEN/Exploit

Then point your login to your output so in my case
192.168.0.3:8080

I receive a Not Exploitable message obviously but it tells me its working :)

Just waiting on the new PS4 :)

Ok this worked on my ps4 with me signed in to the playstation network.

BUT Now my 4.05 ps4 is here i dont see how you use it??, Cant sign into the network because it wants you to update, so how can you access it ????

Dont understand

@cheesefish
Hey Sir; first off sorry for the rambling but I'll try and help as best I can, with the limited knowledge I have at my disposal :D

I think the issue on your 4.05 PS4 is that you haven't got the BrowserEnabler-thingy installed, which might be why your 4.05 can't use the browser to connect to your phone.

^ I had issues updating to 4.55 due to the PS4 update blocker "patch"-thingy was installed on my PS4; automatically.
I'm thinking maybe the exploits I've been using have also enabled the Browser automatically, since I haven't done so myself.

The point I'm trying to make is:
This method works, but I think you need to use another way of exploiting your PS4 initially, so you can use these other methods, after it's been "pwned" ^.^
In reference I used the local way of hosting the exploit with Al-Azif's PS4 Exploit Host tool (so no need to go online if you don't want to), via WiFi before trying out this method today - And as said, this method works fine :D

Ya all sorted now with Al-Azif's and browser unlocked :)

Sorry to hijack this thread that i posted in guys, but im looking for some help on the ps4 dumper, i cant find it anywhere on the site. Also i cant open any posts anywhere contact anyone or find any contact info. Am i missing something?

Hi All!

I'm on 4.55, does this method work? Sorry if the question has been posted before.

Also, I've downloaded the ps4hen vtx master zip but can't seem to find anywhere the index.html file. It's not in the main archive, it's not in the exploit folder, nowhere. Where can I find it?

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back