Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a guide on how to host PS4HEN using exploited 4.05 PS4 OFW on an Android Phone for those interested!

How to host PS4HEN on Android Phone

Requirements:
Instructions:
  1. Install kWS in to your Android phone.
  2. Extract .zip file to your Android phone (Ex. sdcard\)
  3. Adjust kWS settings so "Home Directory" will point to your extracted PS4-HEN-VTS folder. (Ex. sdcard\PS4-HEN-VTX)
  4. [OPTIONAL] Change port number (Default: 8080)
  5. [OPTIONAL] Make your android phone have static IP. (Via Android settings or by assigning IP Address to MAC Address via router)
  6. Start kWS server
  7. Open PS4 browser and browse to your kWS server (Ex. http://192.168.0.100:8080)
  8. [OPTIONAL] Save it as bookmark for fast access.
Enjoy!

~HomeDope
How to Host PS4HEN for 4.05 PS4 OFW on Android Phone Guide.jpg

Comments

yup i did but the app never asks for root access

i used simple http server and it gave me this in ps4 browser
directory index
tool
payload
installer
exploit
etc..

i do not know what to do now
Do I need root.
I see only a list with contents like above.
My phone is not rooted yet.

I have been for a few days in the ps4 scene and it is great and every new day is abetted day for the ps4. It goes quick.

Thanks for you’re time.

Finally it works.
I was trying to implement the vortex hen from the main source but when I load it up in the browser of the ps4 it ask for a username and password.
So now I only want a smooth page like the ps4 exploit host win from al azif.
There I can choose for is,specter,xvortex effect is that possible?
Like this.

With free web-server Apps from PlayMarket like a Palapa Web Server ROOT need too?

I'm today see AndroidWebServer with option - Wi-Fi Hotspot on Android device (phone\tab\RPi\netbook). I was want made something like HENkaku Android by codestation (this realisation in APK no need ROOTed Your Android device). Downloaded Android Studio, source codes...but I'm system administrator, not developer :( work stopped now...

@martijndk1983 for ps4-exploit-host by Al Azif Your need a QPython3 or web-server App with Python3 support.

I finally got this to work on my unroofed phone using the KWS server having got a directory forbidden message on the PS4.

You actually have to set the home directory to point to the subfolder called ''exploit" as the it's looking for the index file.

It's brilliant now it's working and confirm you do get full debug and can PKG install and play.

If you want to send additional payload then better to do that from pc exploit host.

I also strongly advice anyone who chooses the mobile method to switch off mobile data while running this server

Big thanks to you @HomeDope as I really wanted to be able to do this !

Hi guys, i still very confused
after download ps4-hen-vtx-master.zip i need put any extra file into the folder?

i successful host it, and browse into exploit\index.html
but it only show
"webkit by qwertyoruiopz
kernel by
fself/fpkg by fla

and below got 3 dots"

thats all, nothing happen?
please help, thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back