Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a guide on how to host PS4HEN using exploited 4.05 PS4 OFW on an Android Phone for those interested!

How to host PS4HEN on Android Phone

Requirements:
Instructions:
  1. Install kWS in to your Android phone.
  2. Extract .zip file to your Android phone (Ex. sdcard\)
  3. Adjust kWS settings so "Home Directory" will point to your extracted PS4-HEN-VTS folder. (Ex. sdcard\PS4-HEN-VTX)
  4. [OPTIONAL] Change port number (Default: 8080)
  5. [OPTIONAL] Make your android phone have static IP. (Via Android settings or by assigning IP Address to MAC Address via router)
  6. Start kWS server
  7. Open PS4 browser and browse to your kWS server (Ex. http://192.168.0.100:8080)
  8. [OPTIONAL] Save it as bookmark for fast access.
Enjoy!

~HomeDope
How to Host PS4HEN for 4.05 PS4 OFW on Android Phone Guide.jpg

Comments

Boss can you do it send FTP ps4 thru cp.. abd let manage ftp using cp

There a bug.
If you start the server in cp bwfore you go to browser book mark.. thw ps4 will automatically shutdown i try twice..

Dont do it this method.

Open server amd go to browser bookmark.
The ps4 will shutdown..

Do this.

Open browser 1st then before open the server.. to avoid ps4 shutdown

Does this also work with an android phone as the only tool without a seperate router? And by that I mean running an android phone as a wi-fi Hotspot + running this tool?

Can I use this on a virgin 4.05 PS4, or I need to exploit something before.

I didn't jailbreak my console yet. I search for the most simple solution that is available. I'm not a tech noob, but I don't want to mess up/brick my cosnsole. That's why I'm asking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back