Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a guide on how to host PS4HEN using exploited 4.05 PS4 OFW on an Android Phone for those interested!

How to host PS4HEN on Android Phone

Requirements:
Instructions:
  1. Install kWS in to your Android phone.
  2. Extract .zip file to your Android phone (Ex. sdcard\)
  3. Adjust kWS settings so "Home Directory" will point to your extracted PS4-HEN-VTS folder. (Ex. sdcard\PS4-HEN-VTX)
  4. [OPTIONAL] Change port number (Default: 8080)
  5. [OPTIONAL] Make your android phone have static IP. (Via Android settings or by assigning IP Address to MAC Address via router)
  6. Start kWS server
  7. Open PS4 browser and browse to your kWS server (Ex. http://192.168.0.100:8080)
  8. [OPTIONAL] Save it as bookmark for fast access.
Enjoy!

~HomeDope
How to Host PS4HEN for 4.05 PS4 OFW on Android Phone Guide.jpg

Comments

"cannot communicate using SSL" something is off here, turned air plane mode on and all. same situation. using kWS, folder in root and i directed kWS to that folder with the HEN VTX. getting java errors on the kWS server log on my phone also.

thanks @HomeDope that was stupid of me to forget. but now i am also getting this

"cannot communicate using SSL" something is off here, turned air plane mode on and all. same situation. using kWS, folder in root and i directed kWS to that folder with the HEN VTX. getting java errors on the kWS server log on my phone also.

Is this also possible by mobile hotspot? Connecting the PS4 to your phone by WiFi...

Just disable mobile data so that the PS4 can't access the internet.

How do you do this with Samsung Galaxy S7 edge? I tried the path by opening the "My files" app and locating the folder (Put it on Internal memory/Documents/PS4-henfolder) And when i try to host it, it tells me the path doesnt exist

the folder directory is different for the sd card.

Download es file explorer from the playstore then in es file explorer open your destination folder of the hen exploit and select details of folder will show true path directory which is a bunch of numbers of the root directory of the sd card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back