Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a guide on how to host PS4HEN using exploited 4.05 PS4 OFW on an Android Phone for those interested!

How to host PS4HEN on Android Phone

Requirements:
Instructions:
  1. Install kWS in to your Android phone.
  2. Extract .zip file to your Android phone (Ex. sdcard\)
  3. Adjust kWS settings so "Home Directory" will point to your extracted PS4-HEN-VTS folder. (Ex. sdcard\PS4-HEN-VTX)
  4. [OPTIONAL] Change port number (Default: 8080)
  5. [OPTIONAL] Make your android phone have static IP. (Via Android settings or by assigning IP Address to MAC Address via router)
  6. Start kWS server
  7. Open PS4 browser and browse to your kWS server (Ex. http://192.168.0.100:8080)
  8. [OPTIONAL] Save it as bookmark for fast access.
Enjoy!

~HomeDope
How to Host PS4HEN for 4.05 PS4 OFW on Android Phone Guide.jpg

Comments

Hey man, it worked fine for me. But when I tried to open the web browser the ps4 restarted like when the power is down. But after the restart I tried again the exploit and it runned well.

One question: How can I transfer a game (pkg) to my ps4? How can i enable ftp? Or i cannot use ftp in this method? (need to use a usb stick or a usb hdd)

the folder directory is different for the sd card.

Download es file explorer from the playstore then in es file explorer open your destination folder of the hen exploit and select details of folder will show true path directory which is a bunch of numbers of the root directory of the sd card.
Open ES File Explorer

upper left corner navigate to the picture of the sd card / name of sd card

then navigate to the folder and long press the folder and there will be a checkmark......then select on bottom right corner MORE(3 dots for more options)

then select properties

the second row states path and right underneath select copy fullpath

example of my storage directory from es file explorer:

/storage/3E21-9A96/PS4-HEN-VTX

then open up KWS

go to settings and enter home directory.....then long press the input screen to paste your full true path to be able to host the exploit.

First of all sorry, but at the moment I'm busy with other real life stuff and can't make the full tutorial so I'll link to wiiu tutorial for hostin the wiiu exploid that now is obsolete but with small modification you can use it to host the PS4HEN.

you will need this 13$ device and openwrt firmware to flash on it... and at the end in the www folder instead of the wiiu exploit to put the PS4 HEN exploit with the payload.

here is the link to the wiiu tutorial from mac033.

... forgot to mention that after setting it up on the PS4 you need to setup new connection to the new wifi network and just browse to the new wifi router IP (usually 192.168.1.1) and you are done, you can access the package installer from debug menu

Hello Guys,
I would like to ask one more time somebody who is skilled to create a working an Al-Azif exploit host with possibility to load payloads. Would be more comfortable than to drag laptop from room to room. Thanks in advance

to get this work you should the 'home directory' should be the folder 'exploit' ...........................................

for thoses who want install this on a NAS, it's just activate the webserver, map to the folder exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back