Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a guide on how to host PS4HEN using exploited 4.05 PS4 OFW on an Android Phone for those interested!

How to host PS4HEN on Android Phone

Requirements:
Instructions:
  1. Install kWS in to your Android phone.
  2. Extract .zip file to your Android phone (Ex. sdcard\)
  3. Adjust kWS settings so "Home Directory" will point to your extracted PS4-HEN-VTS folder. (Ex. sdcard\PS4-HEN-VTX)
  4. [OPTIONAL] Change port number (Default: 8080)
  5. [OPTIONAL] Make your android phone have static IP. (Via Android settings or by assigning IP Address to MAC Address via router)
  6. Start kWS server
  7. Open PS4 browser and browse to your kWS server (Ex. http://192.168.0.100:8080)
  8. [OPTIONAL] Save it as bookmark for fast access.
Enjoy!

~HomeDope
How to Host PS4HEN for 4.05 PS4 OFW on Android Phone Guide.jpg

Comments

not all the smartphones have the same path to the storage root for example mine it's storage/emulated/0/ best to download a file browser and copy the path of your folder than paste on kWS

Hey guys,
Is there a way how to use this perfect exploit package on Android phones? These packages are updated nearly daily and even though there is a way how to exploit PS4 via phone, I think this Al-Azif package is superior.

He has done version for linux, windows and base and maybe some skilled person could combine it somehow to make it work on android. It would be fantastic.

Hey guys,
Is there a way how to use this perfect exploit package on Android phones? These packages are updated nearly daily and even though there is a way how to exploit PS4 via phone, I think this Al-Azif package is superior.

He has done version for linux, windows and base and maybe some skilled person could combine it somehow to make it work on android. It would be fantastic.

You can download updated exploit and use it.
I was thinking of Android app to do this. But I think current implemention is enough for most of the users.

@KingLuci, @taddams I figured out what is the problem, The problem in kWS application itself. Try Simple HTTP Server (search for "http server" in google play and select first result). After switching works flawlessly.

Can I use this on a virgin 4.05 PS4, or I need to exploit something before.

I didn't jailbreak my console yet. I search for the most simple solution that is available. I'm not a tech noob, but I don't want to mess up/brick my cosnsole. That's why I'm asking this.
You must run Al azif method once and use "enable browser" payload so you ca use web browser then use this guide with no problems.

I have this:
Does not exist but the path is correct :(
I see another directory but PS4-HEN-VTX not yet.

After that, I changed the name but the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back