Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
game is installed on my 4.80 ps3 ultra-slim. but it's a trial version.

I made a test with Crysis 3 in OFW & Patch, and this is not working...

Tested another Minecraft (not the same version) sent from a Russian forum, game installed but Trial version

Now i'm installing (on backup) Mortal Kombat but it should not working too.

Russian are saying that this is only working for FW <= 4.70

The first tutorial work on OFW 4.80 for the game AFRO SAMURAI.

Maybe this is the list of game that work (not sure but it's possible, these game don't have LICDIR)
  1. Afro Samurai (BLUS30264)
  2. Beyond: Two Souls (BCES01123 + NPEA90127) - Release Csalr etepm an
  3. Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box (BLES00462)
  4. Call of Duty World at War (BLES00404) - is likely to work and the American
  5. Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood (BLUS30347)
  6. Fight Night Round 4 (BLUS30285)
  7. flOw (NPUA80001)
  8. Gran Turismo HD Concept (NPUA80019)
  9. Heavy Rain: Move Edition (BCES00802 + NPEA90076) - Release Csalr etepm an
  10. Mirror's Edge (NPEB90114 + BLES00322 or NPEB00052)
  11. MotorStorm Pacific Rift (BCES00129)
  12. Need for Speed Undercover (BLES00450)
  13. Rayman Legends (NPEB90505 + NPEB01356)
  14. Sleeping Dogs (NPEB01046 + NPUB90832)
  15. Star Wars The Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition (BLUS30445 + BLUS30144)
  16. Stranglehold (BLES00144 + NPEB90044 or NPHB00017)
  17. Syndicate (BLES01371 + NPUB90713)
  18. Timeshift (BLES00159 + NPEB90036 or NPEB90049)
  19. Trine (NPEB90200 + NPEB00100)
  20. Watchmen The End is Nigh Part 2 (NPEB00108)
  21. WipEout HD Fury (BCES00664)
Source from Russian website (that how I find the idea to try Afro Samurai which is the first of the list)

Now I'M trying the second method with IDPS & ps3xport on Crysis (which have LICDIR). If this is not working i will not post a reply (about it).

I have a very big problem, it may sound silly. I am on OFW 4.81, however, I tried getting the idps using the idpstealer but with no luck, I wiped out the internet for clues on how to solve it but still couldn't manage to do it. I would be glad if there is someone who can help me with the idps thingy, because it sounds like without it I cannot proceed with anything.

I wiped out the internet for clues on how to solve it but still couldn't manage to do it
NO YOU HAVE NOT. the answer is everywhere on the net. there are several ways, but if you are that lazy and cannot even spend some time to read, you shouldnt get any help at all in the first place !!

NO YOU HAVE NOT. the answer is everywhere on the net. there are several ways, but if you are that lazy and cannot even spend some time to read, you shouldnt get any help at all in the first place !!

I don't think you have to be that rude, it won't solve anything. And I couldn't post another reply mentioning that I have connected my PS3 with my PC using the idpstealer's proxy and everything was fine, but as soon as I go to the news page it loads everything, but when I went back to my PC it was still stuck on: "Starting proxy server on xxx.xxx.x.x:8080" Which made me lose hope and start asking for help, please behave

I don't think you have to be that rude, it won't solve anything. And I couldn't post another reply mentioning that I have connected my PS3 with my PC using the idpstealer's proxy and everything was fine, but as soon as I go to the news page it loads everything, but when I went back to my PC it was still stuck on: "Starting proxy server on xxx.xxx.x.x:8080" Which made me lose hope and start asking for help, please behave
I would recommend starting a thread of your own in the PS3 Help section detailing the issue as best you can and someone will be able to lend a hand there.

Update: I see you did that HERE so you're on the right track! (-:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back