Category PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 19, 2019 at 8:36 AM       9,151       22            
Following the PS5 Development Kit Design Patent and PlayStation 5 Development Kit 3D Renders, this weekend ZONEofTECH shared some leaked Sony PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images on Twitter with a video below from their YouTube Channel. :love:

Personally I'm glad the retail PlayStation 5 console design will likely differ from the PS5 DevKit Prototype hardware... it simply doesn't look next-generation enough compared to some of the fan-made concept designs we've seen thus far:
PS5 (2020) - EXCLUSIVE First Look at Prototype 1

Keep watch on our PS5 News forum for any other leaked images of Sony's PlayStation 5 Development Kit hardware as they surface, and cheers to salah_rgh2 for the heads-up earlier today! 🍻

Leaked PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images Surface from ZONEofTECH.jpg

Leaked PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images Surface from ZONEofTECH 2.jpg

Leaked PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images Surface from ZONEofTECH 3.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

edmike attard

Contributor
Verified
for me its different and be different its not ugly, stupid comments always first to criticize different looking, I wish I have this.

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

ecffg2010

Contributor
Verified
Don't worry, guys. It's ugly as hell like every other DevKit. Look at PS3/PS4 Devkits, none of them are a show of beauty. The Retail version won't look anything like that.

VonCunz

Contributor
look at these dumbasses criticizing a devkit. "oh no its huge, ugly as fck". try comparing a PS4 Devkit and to your retail PS4. pathetic

Rzio

Contributor
Verified
Man the dude was irritating, also gives evidence when pics were taken. Aint that selling out the insider who took the photoz 🤔

demonfish

Contributor
Verified
I'll stick my neck out and say.... if people actually believe this design will remotely resemble anything like the retail version? Then you are more stupid then what this design :poop: is referring too.

Best Regards.

Recent Articles
Sony Introduces PlayStation Indies for PS5 and PS4 with Montage Video
Proceeding the Indie PS5 game Soulborn Alpha Trailer, Sony introduced their PlayStation Indies initiative featuring nine captivating new independent games including Worms Rumble (PS5 / PS4), Haven...
Cyberpunk 2077 4K Footage and New NBA 2K21 Zion PS5 Trailer Video
Since the last batch of PS5 Trailers some 4K gameplay footage of the upcoming RPG Cyberpunk 2077 by CD Projekt Red surfaced with a 2021 tentative release scheduled alongside a new NBA 2K21 PS5...
CTurt on FreeDVDBoot for PS3 / PS4 and Blu-ray BD-J Attacks
Long ago we saw the Original PS4 Jailbreak for 1.76 FW via BadIRET Exploitation (Github Articles), and following his recent FreeDVDBoot PS2 DVD Player Exploit PlayStation 4 developer @CTurt shared...
PS4 Package (PKG) Manager Homebrew Application by Pakee
PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @pakee of Pakee.xyz recently Contacted Us with news of his PS4 Package (PKG) Manager Homebrew Application public release stating: "I made software to manage...