Category PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 19, 2019 at 8:36 AM       7,742       22            
Following the PS5 Development Kit Design Patent and PlayStation 5 Development Kit 3D Renders, this weekend ZONEofTECH shared some leaked Sony PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images on Twitter with a video below from their YouTube Channel. :love:

Personally I'm glad the retail PlayStation 5 console design will likely differ from the PS5 DevKit Prototype hardware... it simply doesn't look next-generation enough compared to some of the fan-made concept designs we've seen thus far:
PS5 (2020) - EXCLUSIVE First Look at Prototype 1

Keep watch on our PS5 News forum for any other leaked images of Sony's PlayStation 5 Development Kit hardware as they surface, and cheers to salah_rgh2 for the heads-up earlier today! 🍻

Leaked PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images Surface from ZONEofTECH.jpg

Leaked PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images Surface from ZONEofTECH 2.jpg

Leaked PS5 Dev Kit Prototype Images Surface from ZONEofTECH 3.jpg

Comments

edmike attard

Contributor
Verified
for me its different and be different its not ugly, stupid comments always first to criticize different looking, I wish I have this.

ecffg2010

Contributor
Verified
Don't worry, guys. It's ugly as hell like every other DevKit. Look at PS3/PS4 Devkits, none of them are a show of beauty. The Retail version won't look anything like that.

VonCunz

Contributor
look at these dumbasses criticizing a devkit. "oh no its huge, ugly as fck". try comparing a PS4 Devkit and to your retail PS4. pathetic

Rzio

Contributor
Verified
Man the dude was irritating, also gives evidence when pics were taken. Aint that selling out the insider who took the photoz 🤔

demonfish

Contributor
Verified
I'll stick my neck out and say.... if people actually believe this design will remotely resemble anything like the retail version? Then you are more stupid then what this design :poop: is referring too.

Best Regards.

Recent Articles
Final PlayStation State of Play for 2019 Next Week, No PS5 News Planned
Today Sony announced their final 2019 PlayStation State of Play Conference will take place next Tuesday, December 10th at 6:00am Pacific Time / 9:00am Eastern Time. ❄ Their previous PS State of...
PS4 CEX2Semi-DEX: CEX Console with DEX Debug Settings via LightningMods
Following his previous release, PlayStation 4 developer @LightningMods shared a screenshot on Twitter of what he calls PS4 CEX2Semi-DEX geared towards those with a retail jailbreakable PS4 5.05...
PS4 IOCTL Nabber IDA 7.0-7.2 Script for IOCTL Requests by SocraticBliss
Proceeding his PS4 Module Dumper Payload and PS4 Kernel Fixup Script, PlayStation 4 developer @SocraticBliss (Twitter) added a PS4 IOCTL Nabber to his Github repository for use with the IDA...
Free Holiday Brush Pack Arrives for Concrete Genie on PlayStation 4
Christmas is still a few weeks away, but the festive folks at Pixelopus announced that a free Holiday Brush Design Pack is now available for Concrete Genie on PlayStation 4! 🎨🖌:santa: Here's the...