Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter RetroGamer74       Start date May 23, 2018 at 11:29 AM       53,353       86            
Following the Developers Release of MiraFW: Project Mira v1.0 by OpenOrbis comes a PS4 4.55 Port by @CrazyVoid (aka CrazyVoidProgrammer) on his Github fork and an ELF and binary compiled by @pearlxcore via Twitter:

Download: MiraFW_Orbis_455.elf (2.06 MB) / MiraFW_Orbis_455.bin (0.05 MB) / ESP8266_PS4_RetroGamerFirmV3 / GIT

I also built the binaries, elf and bin successfully and below is a demonstration video of it running and sniffing for those interested. I also converted bin into js to injected it as a payload thru website.

In the PS4Admin web page (http://ps4admin.retrogamer.tech) I did an update and I added the CFW option menu to inject this MiraHEN.

There is no too much information or any notification when you inject it.

But once you finished you can go to your Windows or Linux and try a "telnet PS4-IP 9998". It means do a telnet connection, again your PS4 IP, and using the port 9998.

Then you should see all of the debugging information from PS4 and also the debug and test messages from MiraHEN. So that means it's working.

If you want to see it live in, I did a live thru YT when I show it. My language is Spanish so if you don't want to be bored listening something you don't understand then jump to minute 8 and so on. You will see it in action.

PS4 4.55 CFW Custom Firmware - PS4ADMIN - RetroGamer
5.05 MiraCFW Ported To 4.55 On PS4 (PS4 Jailbreak Custom Firmware)
How To Use MiraCFW On 4.55 & 5.05 On PS4 Tutorial
Enjoy.
Download: Draqen-Esp8266-fw455.bin (4.0 MB)

MiraHEN PS4 4.55 Port by CrazyVoidProgrammer and Demo Video.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
PCSX-R Emulator PS4 Port Crash Bandicoot & Resident Evil PSOne Demos
Since the mGBA Emulator PS4 port and Yabause Sega Saturn Emulator PS4 port, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer Znullptr worked on a PCSXR (CodePlex Archive) PS4 port of the PlayStation emulator...
PS4 Puzzle Platformer Etherborn Shifts Onto PlayStation 4 Next Week
Last month we saw a MGS HD Remake made in Dreams on PlayStation 4, and in similar fashion comes an elegant leap in the gravity-puzzle genre... environmental puzzle platformer known as Etherborn...
Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) PS4 Screenshot Retimer Script by Skydeo
Following the Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood and recent Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Final Fantasy XIV Online PS4 expansion pack comes a FFXIV PS4 Screenshot Retimer Python Script by Skydeo to...
Telefrag VR Blazes to PlayStation VR July 19th, PS4 Gameplay Trailer
Fans of Quake-style arena shooters will be pleased to hear that Telefrag VR by Anshar Studios is blazing onto PlayStation VR this July 19th featuring fast-paced PvP virtual reality game action in...