Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter RetroGamer74       Start date May 23, 2018 at 11:29 AM       86      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the Developers Release of MiraFW: Project Mira v1.0 by OpenOrbis comes a PS4 4.55 Port by @CrazyVoid (aka CrazyVoidProgrammer) on his Github fork and an ELF and binary compiled by @pearlxcore via Twitter:

Download: MiraFW_Orbis_455.elf (2.06 MB) / MiraFW_Orbis_455.bin (0.05 MB) / ESP8266_PS4_RetroGamerFirmV3 / GIT

I also built the binaries, elf and bin successfully and below is a demonstration video of it running and sniffing for those interested. I also converted bin into js to injected it as a payload thru website.

In the PS4Admin web page (http://ps4admin.retrogamer.tech) I did an update and I added the CFW option menu to inject this MiraHEN.

There is no too much information or any notification when you inject it.

But once you finished you can go to your Windows or Linux and try a "telnet PS4-IP 9998". It means do a telnet connection, again your PS4 IP, and using the port 9998.

Then you should see all of the debugging information from PS4 and also the debug and test messages from MiraHEN. So that means it's working.

If you want to see it live in, I did a live thru YT when I show it. My language is Spanish so if you don't want to be bored listening something you don't understand then jump to minute 8 and so on. You will see it in action.

PS4 4.55 CFW Custom Firmware - PS4ADMIN - RetroGamer
5.05 MiraCFW Ported To 4.55 On PS4 (PS4 Jailbreak Custom Firmware)
How To Use MiraCFW On 4.55 & 5.05 On PS4 Tutorial
Enjoy.
Download: Draqen-Esp8266-fw455.bin (4.0 MB)

MiraHEN PS4 4.55 Port by CrazyVoidProgrammer and Demo Video.jpg

Comments

If you are not a Dev waste of time for the ones that didn’t get the 5.05 kex in the circle of trust the low level devs lol another reason 5.05 want be out tell mid June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back