Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 27, 2023 at 2:03 PM       13      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PlayStation 5 Redesign, Lighter PS5 Model Revision, PS5Slim DIY Mod and PS5 Model CFI-1200 Series comes rumors of a new PlayStation 5 Model CFI-1300 Series purportedly utilizing a 5nm APU and no Liquid Metal... leaving some speculating that a PS5 Slim version may surface as soon as September 2023 with a Detachable Disc Drive according unconfirmed reports on social media. :unsure:

This comes proceeding the previously reported PlayStation 5 Pro (Project Trinity) Rumors, and recent PS5Scene news of a PS5 Hypervisor Exploit Allowing the Platform Security Processor (PSP) to be Dumped since the Video Presentation on PS5 Security at Hardwear.io 2023.

Despite the rumors, Sony has yet to officially announce a PlayStation 5 Slim console release... so as usual only time will tell for certain. ⏳

:arrow: PlayStation 5 CFI-2016 (Rumored PS5 Slim) Case Images and Videos
New PlayStation 5 Model CFI-1300 Series Rumored, PS5 Slim Incoming.jpg

Comments

I am glad that I have an original PS5 console with 2.30FW. This is going to be worthless and jailbreakless. It is just like PS4 and PS4 Pro. No difference. Only a little bit addition. What a useless version.

well im hoping with the flat_z recovered and decrypted data we may be able to make headway into possibly developing some sort of hen like software on the ps5 but thats probably a little ways off.

but i agree $0ny has always 'updated' their hardware needlessly as was the ps3, first through 4th gen, as well as with the ps4 and ps4 slim then ps4 pro. they even did it as far back as the ps2, with the ps2 slim model.

@spotanjo3 :
2.30 is pure gold, guard that baby with your life!

Hopefully Flat_Z delivers on Ps5 fpkg's and HEN write-up, fingers crossed the community may then do the rest and we get a full JB up to 4.51

The recent €50 Ps5 price cuts in the EU, and maybe the US too, kinda hint at $ony trying to clear stocks to pave way for new slim/detachable disk Ps5's.

@Helghast 4 they didn’t bring down the price. I would say $ony went back to the original release price.

That’s when FlatZ releases his JB to clear out the old models off the shelves. 👏👏 $ony owns the scene.

@Dope man 69420 I bet you 2 cents that it looks worse than an original PS5. Maybe I am wrong but look at PS4 PRO ? Not much different design but I like PS4 Pro for one reason: 5GHz. The original PS4 only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, but the PS4 Slim and Pro models support 5GHz as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back