Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter kpetrick21       18      
Status
Not open for further replies.

kpetrick21

Contributor
Hello! Yesterday I met 1 guy and today he gave me his account to set it as primary and download few games, when I logged in I saw 450 games, he told me to put it as primary after I start download the games and put a code on it so I never log in to it again.

I did so and now got a lot of games. Is this some way of getting into my console or hacking my accounts? Is it safe? Should I be happy? THANK YOU!

There are several PS4 gamesharing methods, below are a few guide links:
If you don't mind playing backups for games you don't own, then I can see why you'd be happy with 450 new games :D

As to whether he can hack your console by setting his account as the 'primary' one is a good question, I'd guess only if it was the other way around (you giving him your account on his PS4) but hopefully someone familiar with PS4 gamesharing will know for sure as I've never done it myself.

I own a PS4 Gamesharing group and page 6k members. No you cannot be hacked for activating his account as primary. I would say you are more lucky of getting all his psn subscriptions and auto download preorders. Basically getting them for free ! Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back