Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Zoilus       Start date Jun 3, 2018 at 1:14 PM       141      
Status
Not open for further replies.
My PlayStation 4 5.05 playground, a kinda fork/variant of KiiWii's (BIG thanks him!) with some considerable changes.

The ESP version is @stooged firmware, with some, tweaks, changes here and there. This is the ADMIN version type firmware which allows to EASILY connect to your ESP with just about ANY device with a browser and you can upload your self host files to it, delete, download, change log in credentials, server ip, even update the firmware... all right from the device's browser! + more.

Technically you may never have to connect your ESP to a pc again, everything can be done even right from your phone.

Any updates will happen on my Github first:
Downloads:
For ESP8266 boards:

Download "COMPLETE" bin which contains new firmware + my playground:
or

Download "Firmware Only" bin which contains just the new firmware (add your own self host files):
Self hosting version:
View attachment 4113
ESP8266 Arduino mini board version:
View attachment 4114
View attachment 4115
View attachment 4116
Noobs guide for self hosting files on PC or Phone. The phone is Android but you can use ANY web/http server app you want, i show an example of the one i use.

Attachments

• PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 4,323
  • PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 2.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 8,963
  • PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 3.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 631

Comments

@XV Mods

which version are you use, if its esp version , it took me a couple of tries but worked eventually. Im still making tweaks , so if i notice it takes to many tries , then it make get slashed on next update

@Zoilus - having a bit of difficulty getting Linux Loader to work. It keeps saying out of memory.

Usually going directly onto the page as the initial page sorts this out but it does not seem to help.

Tried reboot and fresh Install.

Does the HEN need to be enabled first before selecting Linux Loader as by doing this I get a persisting spinning middle circle animation.

I wonder if there was a way to enable viewing the progress of the payload to see where it fails?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back