Category PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 4, 2019 at 2:13 AM       5,442       15            
Although no PS5 Price has been confirmed yet, those seeking a launch day PS5 console during the Holiday 2020 season may want to sign up at various retailers to receive an email notification when PlayStation 5 pre-orders officially open... you can do so as of today at stores including Best Buy, Game, Dustinhome, Game Mania and Ned Game across different regions around the globe! :fire:

This PlayStation 5 news comes following PS4 to PS5 Transition details, a Sony Survey and public confirmation that PS5 DevKits equipped with DualShock 5 (DS5) Controllers are finding their way into the hands of developers.

:idea: As with other PlayStation console hacking scenes, it's advisable to acquire a launch day PS5 console for the best chance of finding a PlayStation 5 exploit that can be utilized for a PS5 jailbreak to run homebrew, game backups and unsigned code on like CFW, emulators and Linux before Sony patches the holes with PS5 Firmware / System Software updates. :geek:

Below is a tentative list of shops that offer PS5 pre-order notification sign ups from SpielTimes.com sorted by region:

United States:
United Kingdom:
Norway:
Netherlands:
If PlayStation 5 pre-order notifications aren't listed in your area yet, let us know in the comments below when they become available and we'll add the sign-up links to this article as time permits. (y)
PlayStation 5 (PS5) Pre-order Notification Sign Ups Available at Retailers!.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

surajade2

Contributor
Verified
Would ps5 have exploits and mods? Hope gta 6 releases with it.

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

astherion

Contributor
Verified
Never buy PS5, if no KEX arrives. Thanks, guys. Better update home PC, and play same games on it, using DS4 on 144Hz monitor with 100+ FPS!

P.S. and with no KEX you have no mods, no cheats. Not interested, especcially in jRPGs to spent 200+ hrs?! Nah, no way!

juansbeck

juansbeck and hybridcomputers
Developer
Contributor
Verified
@DEFAULTDNB in a devkit ps5 console I was able to operate a gadget, the same one that I operated on PS3, PS4 years ago, is an ODE, so far I confirm that no webkit exploit that I know works on the devkit, I think they learned from their mistakes !

but the ODE hardware does work with any app you find packaged. so I think that all the efforts of the scene will focus next year on this

Recent Articles
PS4HEN 2.1.4 Github Fork with Save Data Mounting by xXxTheDarkprogramerxXx
Following the PS4 HEN 2.1.3 updates, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @TheDarkprograme shared a PS4HEN 2.1.4 Github fork (from SiSTR0's repository, also forked from xvortex) via Twitter that...
PS4 ROP 8CC: Return-Oriented Programming Port by Sleirsgoevy for 6.51 WebKit Exploit
We've seen PS3 Browser ROP Exploitation, a PS4 ROP Tool, a PS4 ROP / SPRX / ELF File Archive, PS4 ROP Gadgets, a PS4 ROP Kernel Dumper and following his Blu-Play DOOM I Port PlayStation 4 scene...
Sony Unveils PlayStation Plus Free PS4 Games for June 2020
Whether you're journeying to a galaxy far, far away or heading into the trenches with a pair of first-person adventures packed with explosive campaigns and multiplayer modes Sony has it covered in...
The Last of Us Part II via Sony's State of Play & More PS4 Videos!
Since announcing The Last of Us Part 2 Limited Edition PS4 Pro Bundle, Naughty Dog VP and Director Neil Druckmann shared a special preview of The Last of Us Part II during Sony's State of Play...