Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 29, 2017 at 6:46 AM       56      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday the PlayStation 4 v4.05 scene saw a windfall of PS4 FTP 4.05 Payloads for use with the recent Kernel Exploit 4.05, and with help from @DarkElementPL and @raedoob alongside @Al Azif's Easy PS4 Exploit Hosting Tool it didn't take long for even @Fimo to obtain PS4 4.05 Full FTP Access. :D

Today @Spoofayy, who can also be found on Twitter, added a video tutorial to his YouTube Channel detailing the process to get PS4 4.05 Full Root FTP access for those on exploited PlayStation 4 Firmware 4.05.. check it out below!

PS4 Full Root FTP Access Tutorial *4.05 Only*
Comments on this video will try and check as often as possible :)

Follow me and request DM Here: https://twitter.com/Spoofay

Downloads:
Note: If the above don't work for you, try this ALL-IN-ONE idc exploit.rar (227 KB) package which both P3T3s and xtemegamr confirmed worked the very first time after trying the rest with no luck! :thumbup:

HOW TO GET FULL FTP ACCESS AND EDIT GAME ICONS ON PS4 4.05 JAILBREAK
Special GREETZ to @raedoob for keeping me in the loop on Twitter and for the pic! :love:
PS4 4.05 Full Root FTP Access Video Tutorial by Spoofayy.jpg

Comments

Hi everybody... Sorry for using this posts but i am not able to use the shoutbox...

Did ANYBODY try all the exploit stuff on a PS4 Pro already ?

Because i own an old ps4 fat on FW 2.04 an a ps4 pro on FW 3.70
I guess it would be better to take the pro to update to 4.05 ?!?
And stay on 2.04 on the fat...

i have 5.0 waiting in the wing on my ps4 to update and im on 4.01 so can i update from 4.01 to 4.05 via usb and then access ftp and delete that update? reason im asking is i dont want to risk the try of update to the golden fw and it updating to 5.0 as its there on console if ya know what i mean lol

yes this plan should work just fine. I would update 4.01 via safe mode to 4.05. Just be careful I had some crazy ish happen when I accidentally turned on idu mode. After that the ps4 tried to auto update. I had to yank the cord! It was cray cray! I would def like be on top of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back