Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So at last after many years of waiting for a new PlayStation 4 exploit to come out since the last 1.76 jailbreak came out we finally have one for version 4.05!

@SpecterDev did deliver what he promised to the PS4 scene and released his PS4 4.05 Exploit and everyone is going crazy.

But anyways, this is a noob tutorial for all them P$N Users who are fresh to the PS4 Modding Setup unless you're from the 1.76 era and you know what to do. :)

PS4 4.05 JailbreakME PlayStation 4 Jailbreak Noobs Tutorial 1.jpg

What You Need:
Step By Step:

1) Grab the required latest files above and extract to desktop after download.
2) Download Python and Install (Make sure to add Python.exe to path when shown in setup)
3) Open the extracted folder "ps4-exploit-host" that you extracted earlier on the desktop

PS4 4.05 JailbreakME PlayStation 4 Jailbreak Noobs Tutorial 2.jpg

4) Open the Following folder ""ps4-exploit-host/payloads" and copy over the debug-settings.bin into the folder

PS4 4.05 JailbreakME PlayStation 4 Jailbreak Noobs Tutorial 3.jpg

5) Go back to the root folder off "ps4-exploit-host" and double click start.py

PS4 4.05 JailbreakME PlayStation 4 Jailbreak Noobs Tutorial 4.jpg

6) With the following DNS IP on your PS4 (use this Tutorial for DNS Setup)

Note: Use the DNS In the Server as primary and keep secondary as 0.0.0.0

7) Once Finished and your showing Requests on the Python Server, Go to Settings and load up userguide
PS4 4.05 JailbreakME PlayStation 4 Jailbreak Noobs Tutorial 5.jpg

The following webpage will show and if success it will say waiting for payload, please note the python script will automatically send the Debug_Settings.bin to the JailbreakMe Exploit so no need to manual Netcat send

8) Press PSN Button on Controller Not (O) button, Then go to settings and scroll to the bottom then profit $$

PS4 4.05 JailbreakME PlayStation 4 Jailbreak Noobs Tutorial 6.jpg

Big Thanks to @SpecterDev and the developers out there for developing the exploit and giving the PSN Community for this special moment :beer:

Thanks to @Plankton for screenshots and giving @Wultra giving him the help!

PS4 4.05 JailbreakME PlayStation 4 Jailbreak Noobs Tutorial.jpg

Comments

after it send payload i press ps button and go to setting to see but right when i press setting my ps4 shutdown. i have a ps4 slim

Nevermind i guess it will crash sometimes. I tried it like 6 times before it works.

I have a problem with the exploit. It only shows ... on the page, doesn't matter if I use the online live version or a locally hosted server. It only made my PS4 crash once after trying several times. PS4 is on 4.05 OFW model CUH-1216B. I hope someone can help.

Have you change Primary DNS for local host use? What do you have on PC screen?

For the local use need to close all app that used 80 prot HTTP e.g. Skype.

Hey all, sorry if this has been asked.

Getting excited about buying a 4.05! Is it currently possible to maybe transfer your psn profile between an updated console and a 4.05 and continuously keep earning trophies on both? Or does the sync mess that up? I'm just wondering how much progress has been made with profiles and trophies and such.

Hello all, I've been doing some reading and I have a few questions about our current jailbreak?

1) Is there a way to obtain and use game-updates (incrementally) to the maximum update supported by 4.05? orbis seems to only have the delta to the latest patch, which is usually > 4.05

2) Can someone explain game en/decryption? Is every version of PS firmware encrypted with different keys? Does this mean a JB on a higher firmware is required to obtain those keys. Lets use Horizon Zero Dawn as an example. I'm the proud owner of both a 4.05 PS4 and the original game Horizon which requires 4.07 firmware.

a) Is there a possibility of a "version spoof" payload that might let me run off of the original disc, or is it encrypted with a key that just doesn't exist int 4.05 firmware?

b) if someone has a 4.55 exploit and was able to decrypt horizon, would it be able to be repackaged and made playable on 4.05? I doubt given the release schedule of firmware, that Horizon is using any functions that would only exist in 4.07 firmware.

3) thinking back to PS3 days, is the element (key) that enabled CFW something not obtainable via PS4? my understanding is we can currently decrypt the pup, but can not fake sign it because we have to reboot into base update state that doesn't have the payload in ram? Will the scene always be reliant on finding new exploits like in IOS to continue to jailbreak and have access to functions/games at higher firmware?

Thanks in advance for helping to satisfy my curiosity.

Hi,

i've problem with injecting payloads, maybe someone meet simmilar. When I'm choosing at ps4 xvortex, then everything is ok, exploit is launched, when I'm choosing idc I receive information on screen "exit code:0 Again?" on the pc I see information" "sending, connected to PS4, Payload SENT!"

When I'm choosing specter method, then I see on tv "waiting for payload!!!" Next I'm choosing it on PC and see on the screen "sending debug_settings.bin, Connected to PS4, Payload Sent" but nothing change on console. If I restart it, then still debug settings are missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back