Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 28, 2017 at 7:32 AM       47      
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've seen both a PS4 1.76 Permanent Internet Browser and a Guide to Enabling PS4 1.76 Internet Browser Without Signing Into PSN in the past, and on this cold winter day PlayStation 4 developer @2much4u heats things up by releasing a PS4 4.05 Permanent Internet Web Browser Payload to (you guessed it) permanently enable the Web browser on 4.05 OFW Exploited PS4 consoles. :fire::tree:

Download: enableWebBrowser405.bin (16 KB)

Below are some related Tweets, and thanks to @LightningMods for the heads-up in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier this morning! <3

CrazyVoid's patches to allow webkit (4.05)
Code:
#define KERNEL_REGMGR_SETINT 0x4CEAB0 uint64_t *(sceRegMgrSetInt)(uint32_t regId, int value) = NULL; sceRegMgrSetInt = (void *)&ptrKernel[KERNEL_REGMGR_SETINT]; sceRegMgrSetInt(0x3C040000, 0);
3.55 Kernel Download: 355.7z (4.1 MB)
proc_rwmem (as it seems) is located at 0xFFFFFFFF8329EF10 in the 3.55 Kernel elf! ENJOY modding your favourite Games on 3.55 PS4! :) Thanks to notzecoxao for the 3.55 Kernel elf :D
Download: kernel-370-devkit.dump.bin.bz2 (10.13 MB)
3.70 neo devkit kernel from PS4 :)
4.05 Kernel Download: k_405.7z (4.24 MB) / Kernel_4.05 .7z (Mirror) / PS4_4.05_DUMP.rar (841.9 MB) via e✘treme
rizzo signatures for 4.05 (taken from 1.01 full symbols kernel)

Download: holy_grail.riz (15.76 MB)

PS4 4.05 ACTIVATE DEBUG_SETTINGS TUTORIAL (EASY)
in progress (hdd from a devkit dump, credits to @Riviera71 for the dump)
  • app.rar (677.53 KB - includes libSCEICameraWrapper.prx)
it was dumped on 5.05 devkit. it's a bunch of data from head tracking devices. as well as logs and videos
decided to make a torrent, since qiwi.gg was always failing
  • data.torrent (597.14 KB - PS4 Devkit Data Dump: Data dump from a PS4 devkit. Contains Head Tracking videos and Logs. Credit to @Riviera71 for the files! He's a nice guy!)
Thanks to @Ashford, @oneman123, @UmarDaBest559 and @Wultra for the news tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! :coffee:
PS4 4.05 Permanent Internet Web Browser Payload by 2much4u.jpg

Comments

@bonovox400

The enable web browser just allows you to use the web brower without logging into PSN.

This is a permanent setting change.

So after you send that payload you can just bookmark a specific URL and that will load the PSHEN exploit. No need for other devices or anything else.

That's why the web browser fix is key.

@sesomaru The web browser is always there even without any exploits it says "WWW" on the icon. The fix just allows you to use it without logging into PSN.

@Havok10 That's correct. For me though, even though i have ran the enableWebBrowser405.bin (two different ways - spector payload, and also via netcat and injecting that way ((both showing successful)) when I go to the web Browser I cannot access the internet. It tries to connect to psn servers and you cannot change the url.

I can run the hen exploit etc, but I can not access the web from the PS4. Obviously I'd like to be able to do this but for some reason it isn't working yettttt (will try later tonight)

Oh ok. So it's just for being able to use the web browser in general right? In that case, I don't need to run it. There's nothing I need the web browser for. As long as I can keep running the HEN exploit from the "Help Guide" menu, I should be good2go.

Correct. Although as i said i see value in turning on the PS4 using the web browser to navigate to sce.party/ps4/hen (which I have saved as a bookmark) and then the system is exploited.

@stripnwild You are getting the pop-up that you "have to be signed into PSN" when you open the web browser?

i was finally able to get the web browser patched with the enablewebbrwoser405.bin ...i think the first couple of tries i was getting an error on the main web browser page error (wv - some numbers -1) but i pressed the R2 button to go to the right and then i could access the url address bar. Now the web browser first page is just blank :) but i just go to the book marks etc.

I have not gotten the android app to work as of yet (have had to use pc to ps4 so far) but am going to try the new updated one stooge posted. ALSO i think perhaps MAYBE what i am doing wrong is when setting up the network connections..im connecting to the phone's hot spot wifi. so network - custom - automatic ...but when i get to the DNS Primary i am entering the http//:192.168.0.22:8080/ and i think perhaps that is wrong because stooged said to enter that in the actual web browser on the ps4 instead.

I think this may be where i am mucking up?? so im not sure what i should put as the DNS server if i don't use what is on the phone?

@stripnwild Set the DNS to 108.61.128.158.

This blocks sony's updates and allows you to go to various exploit pages.

Once you have the webbrowser patch working. You do not need Host an exploit with your phone or anything. That is the whole point. 1. Set the DNS above 2. enable internet access and just set a bookmark.

Thats the whole point you dont need anything else to enable HEN.

What a bout a psn enabler exploit for consoles that never went on internet or mainly a payload to enable the export to usb your save games.
That would be handy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back