Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous PS4 Game Backup on DevKit PoC, P.T. (Playable Teaser) on PS4 Retail Demo and PS4 Top Secret Method for Games announcement from @zecoxao, today he shared on Twitter the PS4 6.20 method to add and activate PSN accounts with games on the PlayStation 4 via Jose Coixao! :fire::ninja::fire:

While various PSN Account Sharing / PS4 Game Sharing Methods and the related PS4 Mod-Chips have been around for years, according to the YouTube video details this release method's credit goes to @rmorteza21 (aka @rmorteza21p) with special thanks to the king of kondeh. :ninja:

:alert: Note: For those on lower PS4 Firmware it's recommended NOT to update your PS4 console for this method, as $ony is likely to patch it very soon and then you'll be stuck with a PlayStation 4 console that can't run backup games, emulators, exploits and homebrew with no way of downgrading the PS4 once the 'temporary' method is patched.

:arrow: Update: The method is now confirmed to be patched as expected! :slap:

Check out the PS4 6.20 method demo video below, and here are the tutorial steps from the description guide as follows to quote:
  • Add your account with games to PS4 and activated
  • After changing your user for see all games is unlocked
  • After going to account with games and wait in deactivate menu
  • Remove LAN
  • And deactivate account
  • Show error DNS
  • After log out of account
  • All games is locked
  • Going to account with games and wait in deactivate menu
  • Connect LAN cable
  • Led blanking press click for deactivate
  • After removing LAN
  • See your games
  • Not locked and server is free
  • Done
  • If games locked repeat again
Release Method by rmorteza21
Special thanks (the king of kondeh)
Game Sharing Method Xbox One via rmorteza21p
Method better explained
  • Check other video for tutorial
  • Activate your account
  • Log out
  • Go to Deactivate menu connect lan and when modem led blinking deactivate account
  • Important step is in deactivate menu when console connected to internet click for deactivate (in second)
PS4 6.20 Method Activate PSN Accounts with Games via Jose Coixao!.jpg

Comments

I already wrote it in another thread: It seems that the PS4 is much better protected than other devices, so it seems that only a hand full of people are able to find a solution for a Jailbreak, due to the fact that obviously only a hand full of bugs in the firmware are available.

Unfortunately within this hand full of people also some without Intention to share their solution (Mathleu or however he's called :D)

So continue claiming but become more and more disappointed, or start to increase your own skills and hack the PS4 ;)

I agree, the hacking scene is dead! Those who have the exploits dont wish to share which is understandable. Better of buying a second ps4 and stick to 5.05

As I expected this is not a useful method anyway. Of course I will stay to my 5.05 pro esp jb with 250 games. I wish if developers cannot run a new exploit, to find a solution for making playable the fpkg's games after 5.05 (something like patching etc).

I think most of you remember the ps3 era with this way of running games with higher firmware than 3.55 (before the new cfw's)

Maybe this will never happen but still [high] hope...

Guys. In all honestly it's been a wild ride this year. I remember last year when people would scour into other culture's resources playing easter egg hunt as people began to dump pkg files. Was very addictive seeing what the Arabic, Chinese, and Russian scenes had to offer that people could share with the rest of the world. Was very akin to old school importing backups.

And then again seeking knowledge. Trying to decipher the German's message last weekend. Russians had their platform of intelligence and yesterday when they posted the video in other thread about the psnow trial.

Introduced me to Spanish world with their voice on youtube. Albeit one has to resort to using Youtube's Subtitles. this persona is probably the best and only Reaction of today's events. Especially with him having a large following within the latin speaking world.

Would highly recommend having a glance with subtitles on, even translating the user comments. He gets a chuckle calling his friend to inform him of the Method and we get the feeling we are all being trolled.

But in the end, his importance of the message is clear. It's about people having the cajones to share knowledge and ideas.

This is sad news for all us friends :( I really not understand Mr. hacker who keep 5.55 exploit and help retards to make money selling "hacked console". In my country price for pro is 550e and slim about 370-400e...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back