Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 29, 2018 at 2:44 AM       115      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous update, today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE made available PS4 AIO v1.4.0 with a new demo video on his YouTube Channel which includes exploited 4.05 Firmware support alongside BO3 mods followed by v1.5.0! ;)

Download: PS4-AIO-Setup 1.4.0.exe (42.6 MB) / PS4 AIO Portable 1.4.0.zip (42.1 MB) / PS4 AIO v1.5.0

To quote from the video's caption: PS4-AIO Release with 4.05 Support & BO3 Mods! (PS4 Jailbreak)

Here's an updated version of my PS4-AIO tool which now supports 4.05.

Please download and install the latest version rather than trying to update any older versions.

Playing Ghosts For Free & Cool Mods On 4.05 (PS4 Jailbreak & Homebrew)
[PS4/BO3] Real Time Editing using my own tool (God Mode, Ammo, Points, etc..)
[PS4/RELEASE] Open Source Black Ops III Zombie RTM Tool [5.05/4.55/4.05]
Download: PS4 RTM Tool MrNiato v1.0.zip / PS4 RTM Tool MrNiato v1.0.zip (Mirror) / PS4 RTM Tool MrNiato v1.0.zip (1.26.zip) via MrNiato, to quote: HOW TO:

1) With your PS4 go to this link: http://crack.bargains/505k/

2) If you have message "Youre all set!" close the browser and reopen it again then you will have a message "Awaiting Payload...".

3) Open NETCAT GUI, change your IP Adress with the one of your PS4, change "9023" by "9020", select the payload in the folder then inject it !

4) Launch Black ops III in Zombie mod, connect the PS4 and.... enjoy !!

PS4 AIO v1.4.0 with 4.05 Support and BO3 Mods by MODDED WARFARE!.jpg

Comments

Has anyone messed around with the Peek n Poke?
as I'm still messing around modding w/ other games
I've been trying, but i can't find any of the values i want.
For example: I was trying to find the value for money in FFXV. I have 10145 gil. In hex would be 27A1... but that value is too common. I found several of those and none of them alter my money after editing.

I wonder if is possible something like cheatengine with this RTE payload, you know? Something like: search for a value, play a little to change the value, search the new value and so :unsure:

I have got the same problem, connecting to ftp is working.
But injecting rte payload gives me also the error, where i can continue or close.

Yes, same issue here...ftp works but can't rte....

Mmmm... this may be silly but I have the same problem everytime i forgot to reload the idc exploit in my ps4 before sending the payload. So, just before sending the RTE payload, try loading againt the exploit you use in the ps4 :p

Modeedwardaware thanx for the tool, can you add search functions like cheat engine please? And into the range of game memory?

And love would it work also with specter exploit that is more stable? Idc the second time i launch most pf time turn off console when launching game. I follow talixme user’s instructions

It works with Specter or IDC. Just use which ever you prefer. I might add cheat engine type of functionality in the future. In the mean time just dump window and use cheat engine to search.

thank you a lot the tool is something very cool and useful, please can you recap the steps to use it cause it crash a lot for me. And a big thanx for your hard and amazing work!!

1st off thank you MODDEDWARFARE for an amazing piece of software.

When using the FTP section is there a way to import a folder? When I try it only lets me import files and not folders. I am trying to import a game fix folder. Am I doing this wrong?

thank you a lot the tool is something very cool and useful, please can you recap the steps to use it cause it crash a lot for me. And a big thanx for your hard and amazing work!!

No prob, If you're using the peek poke tool it will crash if you try to peek protected memory.

so i changed the setting to my IP but it still wouldn't connect also the IP doesn't show up at the bottom like the pic and video showed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back