Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 29, 2018 at 2:44 AM       115      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous update, today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE made available PS4 AIO v1.4.0 with a new demo video on his YouTube Channel which includes exploited 4.05 Firmware support alongside BO3 mods followed by v1.5.0! ;)

Download: PS4-AIO-Setup 1.4.0.exe (42.6 MB) / PS4 AIO Portable 1.4.0.zip (42.1 MB) / PS4 AIO v1.5.0

To quote from the video's caption: PS4-AIO Release with 4.05 Support & BO3 Mods! (PS4 Jailbreak)

Here's an updated version of my PS4-AIO tool which now supports 4.05.

Please download and install the latest version rather than trying to update any older versions.

Playing Ghosts For Free & Cool Mods On 4.05 (PS4 Jailbreak & Homebrew)
[PS4/BO3] Real Time Editing using my own tool (God Mode, Ammo, Points, etc..)
[PS4/RELEASE] Open Source Black Ops III Zombie RTM Tool [5.05/4.55/4.05]
Download: PS4 RTM Tool MrNiato v1.0.zip / PS4 RTM Tool MrNiato v1.0.zip (Mirror) / PS4 RTM Tool MrNiato v1.0.zip (1.26.zip) via MrNiato, to quote: HOW TO:

1) With your PS4 go to this link: http://crack.bargains/505k/

2) If you have message "Youre all set!" close the browser and reopen it again then you will have a message "Awaiting Payload...".

3) Open NETCAT GUI, change your IP Adress with the one of your PS4, change "9023" by "9020", select the payload in the folder then inject it !

4) Launch Black ops III in Zombie mod, connect the PS4 and.... enjoy !!

PS4 AIO v1.4.0 with 4.05 Support and BO3 Mods by MODDED WARFARE!.jpg

Comments

Should work fine on a 4K screen. Bottom left it says IP: then PS4 IP address... meaning type your PS4 IP address here. I don't see how its possible that you can't see that. Unless you're using DPI scaling on Windows 10 and its screwing with the app. But then again I have used up to 125% DPI scaling with the tool and the UI didn't change in anyway that would make certain options disappear.

G4fD2jc.png

Mine doesn't have that
I had to move the Taskbar in other to see the connect button but I don't see anything where I can put my IP. Idk why it's not showing for me..

To use cheat engine, I dump the window, save it as text? then open it cheat engine and search values in hex? I do that and scan but nothing shows.

To use cheat engine, I dump the window, save it as text? then open it cheat engine and search values in hex? I do that and scan but nothing shows.
Yeah save it as a .bin file. You need to peak a large amount of memory. Basically keep increasing the length until the console freezes then peak just below that and dump it. That way you are searching through pretty much all of the games memory.

Mine doesn't have that
I had to move the Taskbar in other to see the connect button but I don't see anything where I can put my IP. Idk why it's not showing for me..
The tool should be smaller on a 4K screen. You must have DPI scaling set about as high as it can go. 150% + Pretty sure that's the issue in your case. Rather than lowering your DPI scaling you can right click on the PS4-AIO shortcut on your desktop, go to properties then Compatibility tab and check the box to Override high DPI scaling behaviour. Like this:

AnJHnUE.png

Forces the application to run at its default size. As you can see it makes a big difference.

y579KzT.png

Great tool!
But can't peek/poke although rte payload is injected successfully. Any Ideas?

Also won't inject ftp payload, but any other payload works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back