Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 22, 2020 at 8:43 AM       290      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the 7.02 PS4 KEX, 6.72 PS4 Webkit Port, 6.72 PS4 Payloads and the 6.72 PS4JB Exploit today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE returns via Twitter with PS4 Backporter v1.4 tool for backporting 6.72 to 5.05 FPKG Games alongside a new demo video below from his YouTube Channel and more updates! šŸ˜

Download: PS4 Backporter v1.4.zip (76.5 MB)

Spoiler: Depreciated

This comes following the PS4 6.72 to 5.05 Backporting Tutorial, SELFUtil by Znullptr, PS4 RiPKiT/Modding/Cheat/BackPort Tool and EZ PS4 Downporter utility for backporting 6.72 games to run on 5.05 Firmware with a Jailbroken console.

Here are some PS4 Backporter v1.0.exe notes from his Tweets below:
  • Still very much work in progress and has a few bugs. Will release a new version later. A known bug right now is that you can't set the output path to the root of the drive. If you do it wont save the final pkg file.

• Also won't work with EA titles right now. Due to all the extra patching that's needed to get those games working.

• Drag pkg file into "input pkg file". Click the button.
And from the Readme.txt: PS4 Backport Tool By Modded_Warfare

This tool includes and makes use of:
You must have installed:
These are required for the tool to work correctly ^^^
Installers are included in this zip file.

Backporting Tool
Backport 6.72 PS4 Games to 5.05 (Easy Method)
PS4 Backporter v1.0 for 6.72 to 5.05 FPKG Games by MODDED WARFARE.jpg

Comments

I tried to backport Trine 4 without updates and i get empty output pkg folder. I have space in my hdd, the paths are correct and i tried both making backport patch and backporting the whole game with the same result, empty output pkg folder. Any ideas? Also thank you for the tool!!! @MODDEDWARFARE

Overcooked 2 working for me, maybe your game is corrupt @swfwsff

isnt it better to work with the modules directly, instead of the big pkg files ?
Example Conan Exile that size 90 GB !
a tool to backport directly the modules is what we need.

can anyone provide version 1.3 (link in original post is dead) since 1.4 for some reason the "create a backport patch" option is disabled for patches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back