Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 23, 2016 at 2:27 AM       4,478       9            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the last week or so we saw a PlayStation 4 Testkit DEX 3.50 Firmware demo, the PS4UPDATE-TestKit-GEN3-3_508_041.PUP followed by a PS4 TestKit Simple PS4 DEX Console Manager and today SilicaAndPina shared demo video footage from Armageddon Expo on Sony's PS4 DEX Firmware 3.700.001 which appears to now support also supports PlayStation VR debug options like 3.150.001 and higher. :firstimekiss:

Check out the video from Silica's YouTube Channel and related Tweets below!

Finally, if you are a PS Vita fan SilicaAndPina also shared a Pastebin with a plethora of handy download links in it! :angel:
Spoiler
Cheers and beers to @PS4HELPER123 for the heads up in the Shoutbox, both @MrNiato and @PixelButts for the version corrections and to @B7U3 C50SS, @VultraAID and @Chaos Kid for the update! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
PlayStation VR Debug Options.jpg

PS4 DEX Firmware 3.700.001 Demo.jpg

Comments

Status

MrNiato

Twitter : https://twitter.com/ImMrNiato
Developer
Contributor
Good good now need link to 3.70 non retail :p

But 3.50 had already PlayStation VR in Debug Setting ;)

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Good good now need link to 3.70 non retail :p

But 3.50 had already PlayStation VR in Debug Setting ;)
If I run across it I'll definitely let ya know, and I've also updated the OP with the corrected version info and added both you and @PixelButts to the thanks at the bottom along with @B7U3 C50SS, @VultraAID and @Chaos Kid for the update in the Shoutbox.

:idea: Remember PSXHAX is a community site everyone so feel free to chime in whenever you have corrections to be added... any Staff Member can update articles not just me, as I tend to be online most often when others are sleeping due to my schedule. :coffee:

Status
Recent Articles
PCSX-R Emulator PS4 Port Crash Bandicoot & Resident Evil PSOne Demos
Since the mGBA Emulator PS4 port and Yabause Sega Saturn Emulator PS4 port, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer Znullptr worked on a PCSXR (CodePlex Archive) PS4 port of the PlayStation emulator...
PS4 Puzzle Platformer Etherborn Shifts Onto PlayStation 4 Next Week
Last month we saw a MGS HD Remake made in Dreams on PlayStation 4, and in similar fashion comes an elegant leap in the gravity-puzzle genre... environmental puzzle platformer known as Etherborn...
Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) PS4 Screenshot Retimer Script by Skydeo
Following the Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood and recent Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Final Fantasy XIV Online PS4 expansion pack comes a FFXIV PS4 Screenshot Retimer Python Script by Skydeo to...
Telefrag VR Blazes to PlayStation VR July 19th, PS4 Gameplay Trailer
Fans of Quake-style arena shooters will be pleased to hear that Telefrag VR by Anshar Studios is blazing onto PlayStation VR this July 19th featuring fast-paced PvP virtual reality game action in...