Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 23, 2016 at 2:27 AM       9      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the last week or so we saw a PlayStation 4 Testkit DEX 3.50 Firmware demo, the PS4UPDATE-TestKit-GEN3-3_508_041.PUP followed by a PS4 TestKit Simple PS4 DEX Console Manager and today SilicaAndPina shared demo video footage from Armageddon Expo on Sony's PS4 DEX Firmware 3.700.001 which appears to now support also supports PlayStation VR debug options like 3.150.001 and higher. :firstimekiss:

Check out the video from Silica's YouTube Channel and related Tweets below!

Finally, if you are a PS Vita fan SilicaAndPina also shared a Pastebin with a plethora of handy download links in it! :angel:
Spoiler
Cheers and beers to @PS4HELPER123 for the heads up in the Shoutbox, both @MrNiato and @PixelButts for the version corrections and to @B7U3 C50SS, @VultraAID and @Chaos Kid for the update! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
PlayStation VR Debug Options.jpg

PS4 DEX Firmware 3.700.001 Demo.jpg

Comments

Good good now need link to 3.70 non retail :p

But 3.50 had already PlayStation VR in Debug Setting ;)
If I run across it I'll definitely let ya know, and I've also updated the OP with the corrected version info and added both you and @PixelButts to the thanks at the bottom along with @B7U3 C50SS, @VultraAID and @Chaos Kid for the update in the Shoutbox.

:idea: Remember PSXHAX is a community site everyone so feel free to chime in whenever you have corrections to be added... any Staff Member can update articles not just me, as I tend to be online most often when others are sleeping due to my schedule. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back