Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 6, 2015 at 7:18 PM       11,874       38            
Following the initial news and follow-up, today PlayStation 4 developer CTurt confirmed news of a PS4 Kernel Exploit via Twitter! :tup:

While this is fan-freaking-tastic news, keep in mind this does not mean there is a PS4 jailbreak... yet.

Keep an eye on our PS4 JailBreaking forum section though, and when there are further developments we'll be sure to post on them here! :D

CVegL9tWIAAUpXF.jpg

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Yep, last I knew it was only for 1.76 or below... but if this is a new kernel exploit then perhaps it will be for more recent PS4 consoles (since most of the general population already updated theirs beyond 1.76).

Time will tell but here's to hoping :D

GritNGrind

Contributor
Thanks guys, this helps us all learn! Please step us through what you guys found out. What you guys did to find it out as well. We all want to become greater, open our minds a bit. We'll all stayed glued to the forums of course, and maybe a Merry PS4 Christmas for us all! :)

B7U3 C50SS

~ Team_Zer0 ~
Contributor
Yeah it'll be awesome! Superglued to the forums and to twitter for me. XD gonna follow a few more people on twitter atm for console related stuff. :D

Chaos Kid

Developer
Contributor
I will be honest I wod hold off on this as awesome it may seem right now cuz what's to come in the updates will demolish all the hard work and back to square one.

Good work to all involved tho

Recent Articles
Redbox Video Game Rentals to End This Year, Game Sales by Early 2020
As GameStop reported massive financial losses and announced the closing of more stores this year, it appears Redbox is getting out of the video game rental business by the end of 2019... they'll...
Horizon: Zero Dawn Camera PS4 Hacks Demo by ManFightDragon
Proceeding his P.T. Silent Hills Demo Camera PS4 Hacks and MHW: Iceborne x Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds, PlayStation 4 video game hacker @manfightdragon is back with a Horizon: Zero Dawn...
Minecraft Bedrock Version on PS4 Features Cross-Play and Marketplace
Back in October we reported that PS4 Cross-Play exited the Beta stage and was available to all PlayStation 4 developers, and today Mojang officially announced that the Minecraft Bedrock Version...
Open World Co-op RPG Ashen Joins New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Among the new PS4 video game releases next week is open world co-op action RPG Ashen by A44 and Annapurna Interactive where you play a wanderer in search of a place to call home. In Ashen you'll...