Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 18, 2018 at 12:38 AM       47      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding his Sega Game Gear / Master System PS4 Demos and PS4NES / PS4GearSystem PKG File releases, PlayStation 4 developer m0rph3us1987 made available a full speed Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) Emulator port based on LaiNES for PS4 5.05 jailbroken consoles! :love:

Download: EP0001-PNES00001_00-RELEASE000000001-A0100-V0100_V505.pkg (8.3 MB) / PS4NES Nintendo Emulator for 5.05 Firmware v1.01 Update

To quote from the related Tweets embedded below on the PS4 NES Emulator release: "PAL Roms work fine, NTSC roms are a little slower because of the different clockrate of the NTSC NES. Have fun ;)

Create a folder called roms on the root of your fat32/exfat formatted USB drive, and put the roms inside. Then attach the drive to the right USB port of the PS4.

I forgot to mention that it's only for fw version 5.05."

NES for PS4 (PS4 Jailbreak) by MasterTurkey
Kung FU play through on PS4 via jwooh
Cheers to for the heads-up earlier today on this NES Emulator PS4 5.05 news and @wa7ly (Twitter) for the video clip of it in action above! :beer:
PS4 Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) Emulator by M0rph3us1987.jpg

Comments

I say the emulator runs very good I only played a few games Demon sword how ever didn't work for me but the other ones I tried ran very well. Here is a play through of Kung fu all 5 levels USA version.

Seedlord... Super Mario World was released on NES in 1985.

Like i said in my 1st post the rom i used had the .nes file extension but not working sadly.

There is a bootleg version of Super Mario World for the Famicom but I doubt this emulator will run it. Those bootleg games used very weird mappers for there cartridges.

only shows about six games out of 600+ games and no select button and no way to to return to main menu to select new game. it does work with certain games. please fix and update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back