Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 29, 2019 at 1:07 AM       144      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding his PS4 Patch Builder for Building Modded Update PKGs, today PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @MODDEDWARFARE released via Twitter a PS4 Package (PKG) Sender application complete with a video guide from his YouTube Channel! :tree: :santa:

Download: PS4 Package Sender 1.2.zip (1.3 MB - includes PS4 Package Sender v1.2.exe) / Remote Package Installer / Additional Help Tips

Spoiler: Depreciated

Below are some additional details from the video's description, and don't forget today is Black Friday 2019 so be sure to check out the Black Friday 2019 Ad Scans, PlayStation Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals and PlayStation Store Black Friday 2019 PSN Sale for the hottest deals this holiday season! 🔥

Remote Pkg Installer Setup Tutorial:

This video covers how to use my PS4 Package Sender app to send multiple PS4 PKG files from any location on your computer to your PS4 over your LAN connection.

Download Links:
PS4 Remote Package Installer Tutorial (5.05 Jailbreak):
Improving Remote Pkg Installer Transfer Speed:
PS4 Package Sender Release/Tutorial:
How to Install & Setup Useful PS4 Homebrew Apps (6.72 or Lower!)
Installing PS4 Games, DLC & Updates (PS4 6.72 Jailbreak)
Installing Retail Updates on a Jailbroken PS4 (6.72 or Lower!)
PS4 Package (PKG) Sender Release & Tutorial by MODDED WARFARE.jpg

Comments

I used RPI_GUI: PS4 Remote Package Installer Web GUI by Sc0rpion, until now. With PS4 Package Sender, speed drastically increase, but I have one problem: pkg file is transferred and installed on PS4 successfully through PS4 Package Sender, but program window still display - sending and next pkg file not start to transferring. Any solution, thanx!

In my case, when i send pkg with old method everything working smoothly but with this release pkg sender every connection broke in middle of transfer.

Hello everyone!

The short explanation: I want to update a picture in a pkg on PS4. Yes, it’s extraordinarily unimportant and probably not worth anyone’s time. Nonetheless...

20190518-135217.jpg

The long explanation: As you can hopefully see from the picture, there is an addon for The Witcher 3 (the Skellige armor set) that has a placeholder picture instead of the proper one in the addons menu on PS4. I was wondering if it’s possible to update the dlc’s pkg with the right pic.

Here’s my reasoning: I little while ago, I used the guide from this site to redownload P.T. I was thinking maybe we could modify The Witcher 3 dlc’s pkg and download it to a PS4 using a proxy server, not unlike the method used to redownload P.T.

What do you guys think? I’m very curious to understand why it would not be possible to do this? Or maybe it is? Could it be an interesting challenge for hackers? And so you know, I don’t have a jailbreak PS4.

P.S. This dlc has always been with the placeholder picture. Contacting CD Project Red has not given anything unsurprisingly (not that they have a huge game coming up or anything... ;-)).

I have Nodejs installed but when I press on Send, nothing happens. (Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, PS4 Package Sender.exe + Crypto.dll, A/V turned off)

Other sender programs are working but I want to use this because I like this the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back