Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his YouTube Issues PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @MODDEDWARFARE returns releasing on Twitter a PS4 Patch Builder application used for building modded Update Packages (PKGs) alongside a video tutorial on his YouTube Channel! :pumpkin: 🦇 🌕 🧛‍♂️

He states the new PlayStation 4 Patch Builder tool makes it both quicker and easier to create / build modded update PKG files for PS4 games than the previous update package methods. 🧟‍♂️ 🧟‍♀️ 🍖🦴

Download: Patch_Builder_v1.3.3.zip (26.17 MB) / RAD Video Tools

Spoiler: Depreciated

For those interested, some previous PKG methods include Adding PS4 Game Updates in Packages, a PS4 PKG Repackager for FPKG Updates, another PS4 Fake PKG Update Repackager Script and handling PS4 FPKG Game Updates with Mismatched Title ID / Region Patch.

Check out his latest PS4 Patch Builder tutorial video below:

PS4 Patch Builder Release/Tutorial
Installing PS4 Games, DLC & Updates (PS4 6.72 Jailbreak)
Installing Retail Updates on a Jailbroken PS4 (6.72 or Lower!)
PS4 Patch Builder for Building Modded Update PKGs by MODDED WARFARE.jpg

Comments

@MODDEDWARFARE Hi there, sorry if this question is kind of unrelated but, I have these two fake pkgs (in this case digimon cyber sleuth and its sequel).

The sequel may use the first game's save to unlock some items, but I cannot make it detect the other game's save data (they are the same region, so they should work).

I guess it may have to do with the key used to sign each game being different, but how can I change that key so they match (if that's the issue)?

Hey wanna replace files which are located in sc0. when i replace the files and build the pkg it gives an error that the directory should end on image0. man i don't wanna edit files in image0 i wanna edit files in sc0 do something help

@ErmacX6 The contents of Sc0 are moved to Image0/sce_sys when building. So swap out the files in Sc0, don't change anything in Image0. Then just add Image0 as the project directory and build your pkg file.

@MODDEDWARFARE Your reply did help me. it did built a patch and when i installed it. i didn't see a difference. problem i have is i play gta 5 so when i launch it a women appear in loading screen.

so i opened the gta 5 pkg in patch builder. i found some files in sc0 folder which were pics of the girl there name were pic1.png and pic.dss. i replaced those files with my pic with same format and same resolution. built a pkg installed it nothing happened so i need your help pls make a video on youtube to solve this problem.

@ErmacX6 Yes pic1.png or pic0.png is the loading image that pops up after you start the game. But there is also a pic1.dds or pic0.dds which is the same image in dds format. Maybe the PS4 loads the dds version rather than the png version.

Also when you're swapping out the image make sure you replace it with an image of equal size. So 1920 x 1080. If you're on a PS4 pro running 4K there may also be a 4K version of the image to swap out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back