Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 17, 2019 at 1:01 AM       10,224       54            
Since his YouTube Issues PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @MODDEDWARFARE returns releasing on Twitter a PS4 Patch Builder application used for building modded Update Packages (PKGs) alongside a video tutorial on his YouTube Channel! :pumpkin: 🦇 🌕 🧛‍♂️

He states the new PlayStation 4 Patch Builder tool makes it both quicker and easier to create / build modded update PKG files for PS4 games than the previous update package methods. 🧟‍♂️ 🧟‍♀️ 🍖🦴

Download: PS4 Patch Builder v1.0.zip (29.3 MB) / PS4 Patch Builder V1.1.zip (29.4 MB) / RAD Video Tools

For those interested, some previous PKG methods include Adding PS4 Game Updates in Packages, a PS4 PKG Repackager for FPKG Updates, another PS4 Fake PKG Update Repackager Script and handling PS4 FPKG Game Updates with Mismatched Title ID / Region Patch.

Check out his latest PS4 Patch Builder tutorial video below:

PS4 Patch Builder Release/Tutorial
PS4 Patch Builder for Building Modded Update PKGs by MODDED WARFARE.jpg

Comments

NEMESirS

Contributor
Hello Mr MW
As i noticed that before tnx you for your efforts. May i ask you upload your patch for fallout4 and share with us plz.

I've a great experience on skyrim with this method but not succeed on fallout4.
Sorry for my bad english. With <3

is this patch Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- convertible for ps4?

I'm waiting for your answer
Tnx

NEMESirS

Contributor
OMG how could that possible ?
As you noticed there is many folder and subfolder exclude "mesh, texture,..." LIKE "tools, 01 curvy,..." should i just extract that to the *Image0>data* like "texture folder"

I'm going to lose my mind. I have a great experience in skyrim tnx to your method and now fallout

Plz give me a direction, I <3 you @MODDEDWARFARE your are my HERO

There many .esp and .esm file and so many folders. Do we still have 10 .esp limit i this method? I'm really waiting for your guides
Tnx

NEMESirS

Contributor
Tnx so much. Dear @MODDEDWARFARE Sorry for asking too much favor.

1. plz send me PhysicPatcher.exe link i didn't find that on internet
2. Should i edit Fallout4.ccc and fallout4.ini for adding new ".bsa and meshes" or new program do the rest for me

TNX again

MODDEDWARFARE

Developer
Contributor
@NEMESirS PhysicsPatcher is only for fixing weapon mods so the game wont freeze when you approach them in game. It's included in the Fallout Conversion Tools download.

You add your bsa files into the [Archive] section of the Fallout4.ini and put your .esm, .esp, .esl files in the Fallout4.ccc file. It's all covered in that tutorial.

You can use the Patch Builder to build the modded update once you are done adding all your PC mods to the project. Instead of using the method in that tutorial to build the update with gengp4 and orbis-pub-gen.

NEMESirS

Contributor
I got all of my answers, you give my favorite dead game body a new game + life.

Sorry for my terrible English but you are a life saver. With all respect your fan Nem.

Evincar

Contributor
MODDED WARFARE where i must put the .JSON archive? For character's faces, hair, hair's color, etc and i need to modify the ccc or the .ini?

Thanks for the tool and the tutorial that help me a lot and sorry for my typos and bad grammar, my english skills are a shame.

Recent Articles
Mednafen PlayStation 4 Emulator v0.3 Config Mod Update via Markus95
Following the Mednafen PS4 2-Players Config Mod and his recent N64 PS2 on PS4 Port Demo, developer @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) shared via Twitter a PS4 Mednafen v0.3 configuration update featuring...
Final PlayStation State of Play for 2019 Next Week, No PS5 News Planned
Today Sony announced their final 2019 PlayStation State of Play Conference will take place next Tuesday, December 10th at 6:00am Pacific Time / 9:00am Eastern Time. ❄ Their previous PS State of...
PS4 CEX2Semi-DEX: CEX Console with DEX Debug Settings via LightningMods
Following his previous release, PlayStation 4 developer @LightningMods shared a screenshot on Twitter of what he calls PS4 CEX2Semi-DEX geared towards those with a retail jailbreakable PS4 5.05...
PS4 IOCTL Nabber IDA 7.0-7.2 Script for IOCTL Requests by SocraticBliss
Proceeding his PS4 Module Dumper Payload and PS4 Kernel Fixup Script, PlayStation 4 developer @SocraticBliss (Twitter) added a PS4 IOCTL Nabber to his Github repository for use with the IDA...