Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his YouTube Issues PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @MODDEDWARFARE returns releasing on Twitter a PS4 Patch Builder application used for building modded Update Packages (PKGs) alongside a video tutorial on his YouTube Channel! :pumpkin: 🦇 🌕 🧛‍♂️

He states the new PlayStation 4 Patch Builder tool makes it both quicker and easier to create / build modded update PKG files for PS4 games than the previous update package methods. 🧟‍♂️ 🧟‍♀️ 🍖🦴

Download: Patch_Builder_v1.3.3.zip (26.17 MB) / RAD Video Tools

Spoiler: Depreciated

For those interested, some previous PKG methods include Adding PS4 Game Updates in Packages, a PS4 PKG Repackager for FPKG Updates, another PS4 Fake PKG Update Repackager Script and handling PS4 FPKG Game Updates with Mismatched Title ID / Region Patch.

Check out his latest PS4 Patch Builder tutorial video below:

PS4 Patch Builder Release/Tutorial
Installing PS4 Games, DLC & Updates (PS4 6.72 Jailbreak)
Installing Retail Updates on a Jailbroken PS4 (6.72 or Lower!)
PS4 Patch Builder for Building Modded Update PKGs by MODDED WARFARE.jpg

Comments

Hello Mr MW
As i noticed that before tnx you for your efforts. May i ask you upload your patch for fallout4 and share with us plz.

I've a great experience on skyrim with this method but not succeed on fallout4.
Sorry for my bad english. With <3

is this patch Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- convertible for ps4?

I'm waiting for your answer
Tnx

OMG how could that possible ?
As you noticed there is many folder and subfolder exclude "mesh, texture,..." LIKE "tools, 01 curvy,..." should i just extract that to the *Image0>data* like "texture folder"

I'm going to lose my mind. I have a great experience in skyrim tnx to your method and now fallout

Plz give me a direction, I <3 you @MODDEDWARFARE your are my HERO

There many .esp and .esm file and so many folders. Do we still have 10 .esp limit i this method? I'm really waiting for your guides
Tnx

Tnx so much. Dear @MODDEDWARFARE Sorry for asking too much favor.

1. plz send me PhysicPatcher.exe link i didn't find that on internet
2. Should i edit Fallout4.ccc and fallout4.ini for adding new ".bsa and meshes" or new program do the rest for me

TNX again

@NEMESirS PhysicsPatcher is only for fixing weapon mods so the game wont freeze when you approach them in game. It's included in the Fallout Conversion Tools download.

You add your bsa files into the [Archive] section of the Fallout4.ini and put your .esm, .esp, .esl files in the Fallout4.ccc file. It's all covered in that tutorial.

You can use the Patch Builder to build the modded update once you are done adding all your PC mods to the project. Instead of using the method in that tutorial to build the update with gengp4 and orbis-pub-gen.

I got all of my answers, you give my favorite dead game body a new game + life.

Sorry for my terrible English but you are a life saver. With all respect your fan Nem.

MODDED WARFARE where i must put the .JSON archive? For character's faces, hair, hair's color, etc and i need to modify the ccc or the .ini?

Thanks for the tool and the tutorial that help me a lot and sorry for my typos and bad grammar, my english skills are a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back