Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 17, 2019 at 1:01 AM       10,402       54            
Since his YouTube Issues PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @MODDEDWARFARE returns releasing on Twitter a PS4 Patch Builder application used for building modded Update Packages (PKGs) alongside a video tutorial on his YouTube Channel! :pumpkin: 🦇 🌕 🧛‍♂️

He states the new PlayStation 4 Patch Builder tool makes it both quicker and easier to create / build modded update PKG files for PS4 games than the previous update package methods. 🧟‍♂️ 🧟‍♀️ 🍖🦴

Download: PS4 Patch Builder v1.0.zip (29.3 MB) / PS4 Patch Builder V1.1.zip (29.4 MB) / RAD Video Tools

For those interested, some previous PKG methods include Adding PS4 Game Updates in Packages, a PS4 PKG Repackager for FPKG Updates, another PS4 Fake PKG Update Repackager Script and handling PS4 FPKG Game Updates with Mismatched Title ID / Region Patch.

Check out his latest PS4 Patch Builder tutorial video below:

PS4 Patch Builder Release/Tutorial
PS4 Patch Builder for Building Modded Update PKGs by MODDED WARFARE.jpg

Comments

NEMESirS

Contributor
Hello again @MODDEDWARFARE, Seems i'm addict to modding games now :love:

I wanna create mod for No Man's Sky but need your help. But there's 2 problems first there is a NMS.ini about 25 MB I can't open that with notpad 2nd NMS mods with .pak format that I can't extract that with PAKexplorer.

Do you have idea PLZ?
Tnx again

darkdragon83

Contributor
Verified
Hi @MODDEDWARFARE , in windows 10 64bit, after dragging the image0 folder on project location textbox the "update version" box change to "100,01" instead of "1.01", then the error after build a package:
Code:
[Debug] 2019-12-03 16:15:00 Create image Process started. 
[Error] Format of the param file is not valid. (sce_sys/param.sfo, unexpected Application Version (APP_VER)) 
[Debug] nptitle.dat: NP Title file. 
[Error] 2019-12-03 16:15:02 Create image Process finished with error(s).
After Settings -> clear project the "update version" box change to "1," instead of "1.00" any solution? thanks

Recent Articles
Microsoft Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020, Power Your Dreams!
Formerly known under the codename Project Scarlett, today Microsoft officially announced their Xbox Series X next-generation console at The Game Awards scheduled to launch alongside Sony's...
Godfall PS5 Reveal Trailer, Bring on the Next-Gen PlayStation 5 Scene!
Like many when first seeing this, I did a double take to make sure my eyes were really seeing a PS5 game trailer... lo and behold it actually is a PlayStation 5 game trailer for the upcoming...
Latest PSN Flash Sale Offers Up to Half Off The Game Awards Nominees
Sony's latest PlayStation Store Flash Sale is here offering up to 50% off select PSN titles including both past and present nominees and winners of The Game Awards featuring A Plague Tale...
Ghost of Tsushima Hits PlayStation 4 Summer 2020, PS4 Trailer Video
Samurai fans can set aside traditions and forge a new path of the Ghost as you embark on a vast open-world adventure and wage an unconventional war for freedom in Ghost of Tsushima, which hits...