Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter irefuse       Start date Nov 1, 2018 at 7:33 AM       76      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a small PS4 Remote PKG Sender GUI for @flatz's previously released PlayStation 4 PKG Installer.

It is cross-platform (Windows, Linux, MacOS) based on Electron with Node.js Express server and does not require any dependencies.

Download: PS4 Remote PKG Sender / GIT

Also you can use GitHub issues for bugs and features.

PS4 Remote PKG Sender GUI for Installing Packages by Irefuse.jpg

Comments

That tool always worked perfect for me. Now i used it since a while ago, and I also got the "FAILD JSON" Error.

After a while, I figured out - in my case - it was because the package was already installed on the PS4. So maybe this will help someone else...

@irefuse do i have to open the port 9999 on the router settings?

it finally worked. i was using the wrong port (8080). it's 9999! thanks for developing this tool

can i also install updates with this?

it gives me the failed json error.

things i've tried:
  • checked the firewall
  • checked if the ps4 and the host ip are correct
  • checked if the ps4 is connected via lan and if the internet connection actually works
  • erased the notification error history
  • the remote package installer is opened
according to sleirsgoevy, the mira no hb is no longer necessary for this to work because a bug has been fixed hence there is no button to activate it in sleirsgoevy page. can you confirm that it actually works with normal mira??

@irefuse
im using your 1.03 package sender, best speed and everything is OK.
Question.... can you make this work with some queue?
if i start one fpkg the speed is about 80mb/s
if i click few fpkgs, ps4 is downloading 3, but speed is for all 3 about 35-40.
so queue is for sending few fpkgs, but start next after last is finished.
thanx in advance!!!

I got the JSON error also. Dont know what could help. i have the pkg in the package sender directory, but all fails. the test, browser opens and want download to my PC. and which port is right now? 8080 or 9999?
thx for help

@maoex1
im having the same problem with you... change your port and disable firewall.. i use 2020 as 8080 is being used by tomcat xampp

23 minutes for sending and installing red dead redemption (80gb)

working straight out of the box, i dont know why but this sender was actually able to send some update data which the other "main one" (FrostySo's one) couldn't but welp. nice tool (y)

I am currently working on a refactored version of the Package Sender build from @irefuse with proper logging and a bit better looking GUI. Due the simpleness of electron this is pretty easy but for the update I had to refactor almost all the structure of the main repo of it.

However, if anyone is interested I will post an update to this.

In fact the Idea is great, choosing server and port is essential for some machines which has already blocked ports by other applications and with electron it is pretty easy to get it working across all main operating systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back