Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 24, 2018 at 1:57 AM       59      
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've seen several PS4 Remote Play homebrew applications enter and leave the PlayStation 4 scene including an Offline PS4 Remote Play Patcher, and recently developer delroth (aka matteyeux on Twitter) added his own open source PS4 Remote Play client WIP to Github which he states is is based on reverse engineered protocol documentation. :D

Download: ps4-remote-play-master.zip / GIT / Remote Play Enabler for Non-Activated PS4 Consoles Guides via Kiru2488

Below are the details from the README.md, to quote: PS4 Remote Play Client (WIP)

Note: this project is NOT affiliated with, funded, or in any way associated with Sony Interactive Entertainment.

Goal: having an open source implementation of the PS4 Remote Play protocol as well as a client which works on Linux. Both local and remote remote play should be supported.

Current status:
  • Supports the initial registration protocol.
  • Supports local "wake on LAN".
TODO:
  • Draw the rest of the f-ing owl :)
  • Local streaming protocol RE and implementation (video, audio, input).
  • Remote streaming protocol RE and implementation (video, audio, input).
  • PSN / OAuth based pairing and remote wakeup.
PS4 Remote Play Open Source Client in Development by Delroth.jpg

Comments

google remote play plus update to remote play wont fix if running ps4hen

please fix it i know you can thats why i like you :bananaman13:

I have used an activated 5.05 backup with ui mod from extreme and restored it to my ps4 that was never connected to psn. It enables remote play and native usb storage save game copying and profile avatar.

But I can't still pair my ps4 with my psvita running relink even if I used the online id of the activated account backup. It gives error CE-35407-9 upon pairing. I don't know what is the error because it just says there is an error.

I was hoping this was the solution but ended up in an error. Does this still have something to do with act.dat and idps? Even if technically it is now an activated ps4 through the use of the activated backup?

support how to install.

restore ps4 activated. someone comment in internet for restore ps4 it will delete your profile, but if it delete profile how you are gonna restore all savegame, trophy, it comment in internet every user is different

You need to activate that console, and that user as the main account, for this he asks you to start session in psn.

That error says that both vita n ps4 account should be same. As you said you did all with same account, wonder whats missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back