Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 18, 2016 at 4:11 AM       17,212       19            
A few months back we saw a PS4 Retail vs Dev / Test Console comparison, and this weekend PlayStation 4 developer ZiL0G80 shared a PS4 Retail vs DevKit / TestKit VSH difference file comparison from 1.76 Firmware. (-:

Download: PS4 1.76 Retail vs DevKit / TestKit VSH Diff (Thanks to HydrogenNGU for the fixed link!)

Recently a stack pivot for PS4 1.76 surfaced on Pastebin for those following at address: 0x7710e200
Also thanks to @raedoob, @VultraAID and @HydrogenNGU for the news in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! <3
PS4 Retail vs DevKit  TestKit 1.76 VSH Differences by ZiL0G80.jpg

Comments

mcmrc1

Contributor
Verified
CONTINUE ? 9, 8, 7...

Do you know what harware would we need to do that? teensy,progskeet,raspberry... a new one ???

On the ps3 there is no need for special hardware to convert cex to dex...just make a dump with multiman patch it in windows and use ut for the ps3 :)

So maybe in future we will get the same for the ps4 :)

But i never used myself a dex firmware just cex...

Sametto Chan

Erza Scarlet
Contributor
On the ps3 there is no need for special hardware to convert cex to dex...just make a dump with multiman patch it in windows and use ut for the ps3 :)

So maybe in future we will get the same for the ps4 :)

But i never used myself a dex firmware just cex...
That will amazing :)

Also become to webMAN MOD on PS4 ^^

Recent Articles
Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Swap Pack (EU / US) PS4 FPKG Mods by GrimDoe
Since my previous Mortal Kombat XL PS4 Skin Mod Demo and Friday The 13th: The Game PS4 RTM Trainer, here's a Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Swap Pack from me (GrimDoe on Twitter) alongside some new...
PS4 Debug Watch App Port for 6.72 Firmware via Withmetta
Based on the Debug Watch utility by jogolden (Twitter) and the PS4Debug 6.72 Fork by GiantPluto (Twitter), recently I (aka withmetta) recompiled PS4 Debug Watch and got it working on PlayStation 4...
PS4 Syscon Loader Python Script for System Controller Files by SocraticBliss
Following the PS4 SysGlitch Tool and SysCon Glitching Pinout and his PS4 Unfself Tool, today PlayStation 4 developer @SocraticBliss is back with a PS4 Syscon Loader via Twitter tested with the IDA...
XNA RPKGMAN: XNA Remote Package Manager by Cypheron
Hey everyone, following PS4 PKG Sender v1.03 I have created XNA RPKGMAN: XNA Remote Package Manager which is a fully dynamic, lightweight package manager that only requires NodeJS/NPM and runs on...