Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 18, 2016 at 4:11 AM       16,067       19            
A few months back we saw a PS4 Retail vs Dev / Test Console comparison, and this weekend PlayStation 4 developer ZiL0G80 shared a PS4 Retail vs DevKit / TestKit VSH difference file comparison from 1.76 Firmware. (-:

Download: PS4 1.76 Retail vs DevKit / TestKit VSH Diff (Thanks to HydrogenNGU for the fixed link!)

Recently a stack pivot for PS4 1.76 surfaced on Pastebin for those following at address: 0x7710e200
Also thanks to @raedoob, @VultraAID and @HydrogenNGU for the news in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! <3
PS4 Retail vs DevKit  TestKit 1.76 VSH Differences by ZiL0G80.jpg

Comments

mcmrc1

Contributor
Verified
CONTINUE ? 9, 8, 7...

Do you know what harware would we need to do that? teensy,progskeet,raspberry... a new one ???

On the ps3 there is no need for special hardware to convert cex to dex...just make a dump with multiman patch it in windows and use ut for the ps3 :)

So maybe in future we will get the same for the ps4 :)

But i never used myself a dex firmware just cex...

Sametto Chan

Erza Scarlet
Contributor
On the ps3 there is no need for special hardware to convert cex to dex...just make a dump with multiman patch it in windows and use ut for the ps3 :)

So maybe in future we will get the same for the ps4 :)

But i never used myself a dex firmware just cex...
That will amazing :)

Also become to webMAN MOD on PS4 ^^

Recent Articles
Dreams PS4 Gameplay Trailer Features Godzilla-like Ruckus Monster
Since the Dreams PS4 Release and Dreams Recreations the latest Dreams PlayStation 4 gameplay trailer video features a Godzilla-like monster called Ruckus who destroys the city before missiles...
PlayStation Plus Free Games in March 2020 for PS Plus Members
Headlining the free PlayStation Plus games in March are Shadow of the Colossus and Sonic Forces for PS Plus members, with a weekend trial of the intense asymmetrical multiplayer experience...
PS4 Firmware / System Software 7.50 Beta Program Update Arrives
Those that joined Sony's PlayStation 4 System Software Beta Trial who received their Beta Firmware Invites to be Preview Program PUP Testers and check out multiple revisions of PS4 BETA PUPs can...
ThemeDumperFTP: PS4 Retail Theme PKG Dumper via FTP by OfficialAhmed
Following his ProfileIt PS4 Tool release, the PS4 Theme Dumping Guide and countless PS4 Theme PKGs currently accessible PlayStation 4 developer OfficialAhmed made available ThemeDumperFTP which is...