Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter DeathRGH       Start date Aug 7, 2018 at 12:23 PM       165      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following some PS4 Game-Modding Offsets, my PS4 Toolbox updates, PS4 TUCE and the PS4 Trainer Tool Payload recently @Weysincha saw one of @Shiningami's old projects of a dynamic trainer for PS4. It was still in a really early state of development and not quite functional yet.

@Weysincha asked me to create a new project like that and here we are now. We put together a community trainer to which people can submit cheats for any game and they are tested in a small team. If there are no issues with the cheats, they are added to the trainer, giving credit to the original cheat creator.

PS4 Source Community Trainer by DeathRGH.png

PS4 Source Community Trainer by DeathRGH 2.png

Whats so special about that community trainer ?

All of the cheat information is stored on a server and can be updated in real time.
That means we can add cheats for a game and every user can instantly see that game and start cheating on it, without downloading any updates!

Getting Started

1. Change the ip address in the settings tab to your ps4 ip address.

PS4 Source Community Trainer by DeathRGH 3.png

2. Load up a .bin loader on your ps4 console and inject the payload in the sidebar menu.

PS4 Source Community Trainer by DeathRGH 4.png

3. Load hen (homebrew enabler) if you plan to use this with fake packages.

4. Click on the trainer tab in the sidebar and the trainer information will be downloaded.
PS4 Source Community Trainer by DeathRGH 5.png

This step can take a bit longer if you do this for the first time. The images are saved locally and the next time you load the trainer list, it will be a lot faster.

5. Select the game you want to cheat on and have some fun!

Make sure to join our Discord server so you don't miss any updates!

You will also get support in the discord server if you need any help with the trainer.

Download
Spoiler: Depreciated

Special thanks to @Shiningami for the original idea and @Weysincha for inspiring me to create the trainer! Also huge thanks to @talixme for submitting a lot of cheats!

Modding PS4 Games on 5.05 (Community Trainer Tutorial)
Cheat Engine PS4 | Tutorial | Filter Enemy / Player Health using Code Caves

Comments

@GamerX2 i never say that almost nothing work , I said that I understand the frustration of another user and that I have it with another trainer in game cheat that's not available in yours.

I only try Assasins creed and thought that the money cheat wasn't working for me , because I didn't know that I had to buy something for the value to change.

So I can tell you now , from my experience with this trainer.
Only game with cheat that I tried Assasins creeds and everything works on that cheat

@catch try ps4 cheater for final fantasy 15 and don't wait for anyone to make a trainer for this one, you can just see the ps4 cheater post and search for the code there
Code:
500359B310 1st magic flask potency (value 999 4 bytes)
500359B318 1st magic flask chain level (value 99 4 bytes)
500359B2F0 1st magic flask quantity (value 99 4 bytes)
500359B340 2nd magic flask potency (value 999 4 bytes)
500359B348 2nd magic flask chain level (value 99 4 bytes)
500359B320 2nd magic flask quantity (value 99 4 bytes)
500359B370 3rd magic flask quantity (value 99 4 bytes)
500359B378 3rd magic flask chain level (value 99 4 bytes)
500359B350 3rd magic flask quantity (value 99 4 bytes)
50034F5D5C AP (value 99999 4 bytes)
50034F5D50 Money (value 999999999 4 bytes)
5003597D6C 1 slot battle items (value 99 4 bytes)
500359876C 1 slot ingredients (value 99 4 bytes)
5003598F6C 1 slot treasures (value 99 4 bytes)
500359976C 1 slot auto parts (value 99 4 bytes)
5003599F6C 1 slot leisure goods (value 99 4 bytes)
5003597F6C 1 slot key items (value 99 4 bytes) can make 99 ascension coins this way easy

Thanks a million. Cant wait to try it

@DeathRGH , would it be possible to add the Wolfenstein 2, CUSA07377, and Wolfensteain Old Blood CUSA01540. Tough games these two that I think a little more fire power or god mode would come in handy

I tested FFXV many times, the address changes on reload. you need to relocate them LIVE during your gaming session

I know, but i never said that non of these codes works, i said some WON'T work because the address of these codes changes on reload so it's kinda pointless to add these games. some games has rather a static address those would work.

"Most games get dumped with updates and these still show as 1.00 but are on a higher update version" yeah i'm aware of that, and i used the exact same version on some of the games like Bloodborne for example. BUT... i didn't know that you can actually do that (like assigning a static address for the code instead ) and i'd like to learn how to do that, because i have tons of codes i'd like to share!!

Some guide or video on how to do that? i wanna help!

One more thing, i just got my PS4 2 months ago, and i'm a fast learner (i'm not programmer, but i can handle myself) all i'm trying to do here is HELP , no flaming nor harassing , just trying to be helpful. the PS4 scene is lacking, barely any useful tutorials on how to do things right, most of these tuts i watched were made by someone for their co-programmer or hackers or whatever you wanna call it, but not to teach, not for the new comers.

For example when i tried to JB my PS4 (never done that before in my life) i was directed to some video on YouTube to some kind (and obviously famous) dude who TALKS A LOT and jumps ahead of himself sometimes and it was kinda distracting for first timers...i didn't know what to do i reached that certain step and STOPPED because i got a different result ...i followed the video step by step no mistake it was my first ever PS4 after all and i paid a lot to get that slim with 4.07...then i googled , found another video... the other guy did an amazing job in just like 10 minutes and he taught me how to self host offline and all worked out just great!

My point is, (and from what i've seen) most programmers or hackers, they may possess some amazing programming skills yes, but when it comes to expressing themselves? teaching? or communicating? god help us! they jump way ahead of themselves then they might just take some break (during a tut, or one of those step by step) and tell a tale about some not so important features like "right now" someone is sitting next to his PS4 following your footsteps.. you don't just take a break and start talking about some other apps or features (in length) that you don't be showing or need during the tutorial, and of course then comes the questions form all those confused audience trying to put all these pieces together. after all i almost broke my PS4 because of that famous respected YouTuber (i'm not bashing him) but the other (obscure no so interesting) guy nailed it in like 10 minutes, he was short, precise and to the point!

SO yeah, i'd like to learn and expand my horizons so i can offer some help in the future, i'm a quick learner, i just need the right direction. the PS4 scene needs all the hands that we can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back