Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 27, 2017 at 7:23 PM       8,863       11            
Following his DS4Lib 1.0 DualShock 4 USB Linux Library, today PlayStation 4 developer @j0lama announced on Twitter that a PS4 Spoofer RTM / RTE Tool is coming soon for 1.76 console owners! :love:

Previously we saw a PS4 1.76 Permanent Internet Browser Mod Payload, a PS4 Permanent Version Spoof and a PS4 1.76 Version String Spoof to stop the PlayStation 4 console from nagging to update.

As zecoxao notes though, the PKG Keys are different to change the Minimum Required Firmware for PS4 Games and you'll also need to spoof index.dat and X-Passphrase for PSN access.

That said, a PS4 Spoofer RTM / RTE Tool would be welcomed by PlayStation 4 1.76 developers as @Thisismrnameles mentioned on Twitter he was working on a spoof via payload, except every time the console restarted you would have to do it again.
Thanks to @raedoob for passing along the news tip in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! (y)
PS4 Spoofer RTM  RTE Tool for PlayStation 4 1.76 by J0lama Coming.jpg

Comments

GrimDoe

Game Mod Developer
Developer
Contributor
Verified
So in theory Spoofing the firmware and having Silent Hill P. T. on your console perhaps will activate it to unlock it?

psik

Contributor
I been on 2.04 for the longest time, can they really not do this for versions between 1.76 - 3.55? I feel 'the will to do it' is as much of a question as 'can' here?

GrimDoe

Game Mod Developer
Developer
Contributor
Verified
Alright,
So I try to Install COD MW REMASTER (UI APP)
And also Need For Speed Rivals (UI APP)
But No Luck, So far only Game Patches/Updates Works
And Demo's but you can't play the Demo Game's
Pic Below is From (COD MW REMASTER)

Recent Articles
Nintendo (NES) PS2 on PS4 Emulator FCEUX Port PKG by Irfanansarionl9
Proceeding the PS4NES Emulator, PS4 v5.05 Port, PS4NES v1.01 Update and RetroArch QuickNES Port comes a Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) PS2 on PS4 Emulator FCEUX Port PKG from irfanansarionl9...
Blood & Truth Hits PS VR Next Week Among New PS4 Releases
Next week three heavy hitters land on PlayStation VR amongst the new PS4 game releases, namely The London Heist follow-up Blood & Truth, Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted and also Trover...
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled Adventure Mode PS4 Gameplay, Details
Last month we saw a demo of rival Team Sonic Racing, and today Beenox Co-Studio Head Thomas Wilson shared a look at the CTR Adventure Mode in their upcoming kart racer Crash Team Racing...
Shoot Test PS4 Homebrew PKG by Lapy05575948
Following his Overcome: Save the Girl Edition PS4 PKG, today PlayStation 4 developer @Lapy is back with a Shoot Test PS4 PKG on Twitter stating the following: This is not the game that I have...