Category PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 31, 2018 at 5:16 AM       28,638       59            
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a few months since the last PlayStation 4 security update, but today following the 6.00 PS4 Beta for testers Sony returns with PS4 System Software / Firmware 5.56 now live which, once again, according to their changelog improves system performance. :sneaky:

Download: PS4 Firmware 5.56 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 5.56 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 5.56 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 5.56 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 5.56 Update (JP)

As always DON'T UPDATE if you wish to use PS4 game backups and homebrew apps, we'll add any related Tweets below as PlayStation 4 developers have a chance to examine it and to quote from their page: PlayStation 4 system software update

About PlayStation 4 system software version 5.56

Main features in version 5.56 update

• This system software update improves system performance.
Here are some guides for those new on How to Block PS4 Firmware Updates, How to Delete Downloaded PS4 Update PUPs that haven't been installed yet, How to Update to a Specific PS4 Firmware and also some PS4 HEN Update Blocker Payloads.

Translation: [PS4 save editor] published on August 31, 2018 the latest system software "5.56" confirms that the Save editor works correctly. In the future, please confirm the news screen of the Save editor and the notice of this account when I update it.

PS4 5.56 Update by Andrew Marques
PS4 System Software  Firmware 5.56 Live, Improves Performance.jpg

Comments

Status

tarandino

Contributor
I know coding my friend. And at ps3 times when I first crack the bluray cinavia lock, I give it away almost the same day so all the people can watch bluray movies without problem. I didn't keep it for my self like forever..

tatamina33

Contributor
Hello everyone, hope dont disturbing the subject or any other topic you talking but i heard that 5.55 jailbreak will be released today, so i would like to know if this information is true knowing that you guys are on the best place to answer. Sorry im kind of new and i have created this account weeks later just to have a look on whats going on

Status
Recent Articles
Hunt: Showdown Brings Bounty Hunters to PlayStation 4 Next Week
Next week join the rugged bounty hunters of Hunt: Showdown as they rid the world from the savage, nightmarish monsters roaming the Louisiana swamps! :eek: Hunt's competitive, match-based gameplay...
Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Void Edge PS4 Updates and Reveal Trailer
Following the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Operation Blood Orchid PS4 Trailer and Operation White Noise updates this weekend Ubisoft outlined the new Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Void Edge...
Mortal Kombat 11 DeepFake Celebrity Skin Demos by BabyZone
Game modder BabyZone recently shared some Mortal Kombat 11 DeepFake skin demos featuring popular celebrities including Keanu Reeves, Bruce Lee, Bruce Campbell, The Rock, Vandamme and Jackie Chan...
PlayStation 5 Price Affected by Costly PS5 Parts According to Reports
Business and Market news site Bloomberg.com reports that Sony is struggling on the PlayStation 5 Price due to costly parts (DRAM / NAND shortages) with current PS5 manufacturing costs around $450...