Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 19, 2019 at 4:30 AM       42      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ho Ho Ho, it's beginning to look a lot like... more PlayStation 4 security hole bug fixes! 🎅 With their last PS4 OFW update only a week ago, today Sony released PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.02 live to ensure peak performance and stability during those long gaming sessions this holiday season and to patch PS4 / PS3 Blu-ray Drive Vulnerabilities. :fire:

:alert: As always DON'T UPDATE if you wish to use PS4 game backups and homebrew apps when a new jailbreak exploit arrives, and we'll add any related Tweets below as PlayStation 4 scene developers have a chance to examine it.

Download: PS4 Firmware 7.02 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 7.02 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 7.02 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 7.02 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 7.02 Update (JP) / 702_MACROSS_COLLECTION_FOR_SLEIRSGOEVY.rar (7.02 PS4 Decrypted Kernel) / PS4 Kernel Dump of 7.02

Here's the official 7.02 PS4 Firmware Changelog from Sony's page:

About PlayStation 4 system software version 7.02

Main features in version 7.02 update

• This system software update improves system performance.
:arrow: Here are some guides for those new on How to Block PS4 Firmware Updates, How to Delete Downloaded PS4 Update PUPs that haven't been installed yet, How to Update to a Specific PS4 Firmware and also some PS4 HEN Update Blocker Payloads.

:arrow: Update: PlayStation 4 scene developer zecoxao updated the PSDevWiki with the following Build String:
Code:
| CEX || 7.02 || r141010/release_branches/release_07.020 Dec 16 2019 15:07:40 || dumped

Spoiler: Related Tweets

Here's a holiday lights video for those not afraid to get this tune stuck in their head all day, and cheers to both @Miladfa and @M4NS0URR for the hollas on this early morning PS4 scene news! 🦈 🍻

PS4 System Software  Firmware 7.02 is Now Live, Don't Update!.jpg

Comments

I updated mine, tired waiting.. maybe future when the mod becomes like PS3 then look for another modded model. Until then gets enjoy my console as is online with modern warfare :D

Sorry guys, I lost hope... After waiting for almost 3 years I decided to update and buy games on eBay... I don't even care if it gets hacked or not anymore 😭

I think i'll try to save up for a PS5 an get a 0 day release an just leave it alone for awhile while i continue to get plenty of use outta my PS4 Pro and then when the following holiday sales happen in 2021 get me the next revision.

I wont be doing the whole 2, 3 revisions again thats BS.. i'll wait till the more energy efficent rev come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back