Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 27, 2020 at 6:16 AM       60      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding their 7.50 PS4 OFW today Sony pushed live yet another PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.51 stability update... making the PlayStation 4 the most stable video game console to date! :nolove:

:alert: As always DON'T UPDATE if you wish to use PS4 game backups and homebrew apps when a new PS4 jailbreak exploit such as TheFloW's FW 6.20 Kxploit arrives, and we'll add any related Tweets below as PlayStation 4 scene developers have a chance to examine it.

Download: PS4 Firmware 7.51 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 7.51 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 7.51 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 7.51 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 7.51 Update (JP)

Here's the official 7.51 PS4 Firmware Changelog from Sony's page:

About PlayStation 4 system software version 7.51

Main features in version 7.51 update

• This system software update improves system performance.
:arrow: Here are some guides for those new on How to Block PS4 Firmware Updates, How to Delete Downloaded PS4 Update PUPs that haven't been installed yet, How to Update to a Specific PS4 Firmware and also some PS4 HEN Update Blocker Payloads.

Spoiler: Related Tweets

PS4 System Software  Firmware 7.51 is Now Live, Don't Update!.jpg

Comments

Sorry but this scene is such a joke. I'm on 5.56, and I've been waiting for almost 2 years for a JB to come out. Some people claim to have a working exploit but keep it private while teasing and braging about it on social media for nothing concrete whatsoever. I'm sick and tired of waiting for nothing.

Devs, please know that you are literally killing the scene and the community, and for the sake of what? Pride? Fear of Sony? A newly-acquired pseudo-morality in regards to backup games, as if it wasn't always part of jailbreaking? Waiting for the console eol? But who cares about a jailbreak on a dead console? What is the point of a jailbreak if there's nobody to use it?

Just release it !!!!!!!
It's been a very long wait. We have nothing more and sony has been winning this time. Everytime. Come on buddy release it.

Or everyone stay on whichever fw you are on til 2028 since you will be getting the kexploit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back