Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 27, 2020 at 6:16 AM       60      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding their 7.50 PS4 OFW today Sony pushed live yet another PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.51 stability update... making the PlayStation 4 the most stable video game console to date! :nolove:

:alert: As always DON'T UPDATE if you wish to use PS4 game backups and homebrew apps when a new PS4 jailbreak exploit such as TheFloW's FW 6.20 Kxploit arrives, and we'll add any related Tweets below as PlayStation 4 scene developers have a chance to examine it.

Download: PS4 Firmware 7.51 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 7.51 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 7.51 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 7.51 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 7.51 Update (JP)

Here's the official 7.51 PS4 Firmware Changelog from Sony's page:

About PlayStation 4 system software version 7.51

Main features in version 7.51 update

• This system software update improves system performance.
:arrow: Here are some guides for those new on How to Block PS4 Firmware Updates, How to Delete Downloaded PS4 Update PUPs that haven't been installed yet, How to Update to a Specific PS4 Firmware and also some PS4 HEN Update Blocker Payloads.

Spoiler: Related Tweets

PS4 System Software  Firmware 7.51 is Now Live, Don't Update!.jpg

Comments

Again I say, if you have the money to buy the console, why don't you buy some games?

Everyone needs to be patient. We all know that can be very difficult to do. Especially when it’s been so long since the 5.05 exploit was released and so many good games have come out since then. I’m eagerly awaiting a new FW exploit.

So to all the devs out there who have put in countless hours and effort to make the PS4 the best console to date I thank you. :):):)

that really interesting i think the dev should release the exploit now
there is single advantage from keeping it because we will never play online and there is no games worth waiting or could the dev wait all that long just for TLOS2

i could be wrong i dont know or they waiting for ps5 to see of it has the same vulnerability but that will be useless because Sony after Ps2 started to change system console every generation
my dusty ps4 greet you

A rare case when it may really be stability. 7.50 boned my PS4 twice, requiring me to toss 7.50 on a USB so it can fix... whatever it boned up.

I know it's hard to wait , especially when it's been 2+ years but it is as simple as it gets. If you can't contribute then at least not cuss the devs. At least trust a few like spectre , flow , qwerty , flatz. can't say about the other ones cause I know they seem like they keep on teasing us for fun. But these four guys , I know , are here for business

relax, with so close time before ps5 debut, there will be more exploit in the current gen codes, as they probably use this for the base of ps5 fw too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back