Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 19, 2022 at 5:56 AM       17      
Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend Sony pushed live a PS4 System Software / Firmware 9.04 Update to address an issue with the disc version of Cyberpunk 2077 not launching on PlayStation 4 after installing the latest Game Patch 1.5 following the previous PS4 OFW revision and recent 9.50 PS4 Beta PUPs released for testers in the PS4Scene. :cautious:

:alert: As always, DON'T UPDATE if you wish to use PS4 Game Backup PKGs via PS4 Torrents and Homebrew Apps whenever a new PS4 Jailbreak Exploit arrives... with some related Tweets from PlayStation 4 Scene developers below.

Download: PS4 Firmware 9.04 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 9.04 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 9.04 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 9.04 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 9.04 Update (JP)

Below is the official 9.04 PS4 Firmware Changelog from Sony's page: PlayStation 4 system software update - PS4 9.04 system software features

Version 9.04

Main features in the system software update
  • This system software update improves system performance.
Finally, here are some PS4 Scene guides on How to Block PS4 Firmware Updates, How to Delete Downloaded PS4 Update PUPs that haven't been installed yet, How to Update to a Specific PS4 Firmware and PS4HEN Update Blocker Payloads for those interested.

Cheers to @YassoX and kTWOfresh_ via Twitter for the heads-up earlier! 🍻
PS4 System Software Firmware 9.04 Live, Cyberpunk 2077 Game Patch 1.5 Fix.jpg

Comments

system update for a game fix that’s crazy that’s gotta be like the first time I’ve ever heard of something like that.

Hey guys, not sure this is the best place to ask, but I have not used my PS4 is ages and its still running 5.05. Do you think I should update to ver 9 or stay on 5.05?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back