Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 7, 2018 at 4:06 AM       21      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the initial release, his NetCheat API and the recent PS4 Debugger and PS4Notify projects that make use of the PS4API today PlayStation 4 developer @BISOON made available a PS4API Server Payload Port for 4.55 Firmware. :cool:

Download: ps4-api-server_4.55.bin (1.0 MB) / GIT

This comes proceeding both the 4.55 PS4 Holy Grail and 4.55 PS4HEN updates for exploited console owners.

From the README.md here are the usage commands and more, as follows: PS4API Server

This project allows you to control PS4 game memory for reading/writing calls. with this project you can make RTE/RTM tools

Installation

use CTurt's PS4 *** from xvortex's repository. then follow the instructions on how to add the *** path to your environment.

Usage
Code:
char sendCommand(char command, void* args);
commands:
Code:
* 'a' attach to game process ( eboot.bin ) and the process will continued.
* 'c' continue the process.
* 'd' detach the process.
* 's' suspend the process.
* 'u' resume the process.
* 'k' kill the process (seems not works)
* 'n' send notification with text.
* 'r' read memory.
* 'w' write memory.
args:
Code:
* 'a'(void);
* 'c'(void);
* 'd'(void);
* 's'(void);
* 'u'(void);
* 'k'(void);
* 'n'(char text[]);
* 'r'(unsigned int length, unsigned long int address);
* 'w'(unsigned int length, unsigned long int address, char data[]);
Contributing
  1. Fork it!
  2. Create your feature branch: git checkout -b my-new-feature
  3. Commit your changes: git commit -am 'Add some feature'
  4. Push to the branch: git push origin my-new-feature
  5. Submit a pull request :D
TODO

Credits
CTurt -> the ***. Specter -> exploit implementation. IDC, xvortex, 2much4u, who else I missed (message me for the Credits)

Thanks to MeTheKing for the heads-up on this latest revision for developers. (y)
PS4API Server Payload Port for PS4 4.55 Firmware by BISOON.jpg

Comments

Same error here. Using Al’s local exploit.
Tried 4.55 original exploit and then this PS4API455 and also tried HEN and then this PS4API455. All fail with out of memory. At this point I’ll stick with PS4Cheater 1.2 for now as that works more consistently. I hope this is resolved as I very much prefer to use Netcheat.

Ra-D-OH-3H

I'm not saying that cfw for ps4 is an easy matter. Sam tried to modify the soft but for 5.01 it is not so easy. Despite the fact that from December I am at 5.01, I did not manage to do so, as a result of which I have several motherboards that have died.

Fortunately, I run a BGA service and consoles do not cost me much. The below 5.00 firmware could use only motherboards without bluray so the cost of such a console is a few beers.

Unfortunately, from 5.00 the whole console must be together with the bluray drive. As for CFW, there is still a great wall to overcome or circumvent. I'm not programmers, but thanks to hardware resources I help some people to test things.

thanks to which I have the opportunity to see and to do certain things. The most important is that people try to do something. One loses time, other equipment but the idea is one to give something of themselves

Please, if anyone has a fix to get this to work, let us know. No matter how many times or in what order the payload always crashes to out of memory. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back