Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter sonik       Start date Oct 26, 2018 at 9:38 PM       47,971       109            
Following the PS4 Remote Package Installer and RPI_GUI release I've made a GUI for Windows. It's portable and only needs the .Net Framework (4.5.2) followed by PS4RPI_02.rar, PS4RPI_03.rar, serve-win32.zip updates and PS4RPI_04.rar.

For the http server it uses miniweb.exe. It's included in the download. Please try it.

Download link: ps4rpi_01.rar (319.6 KB) / ps4rpi_01.rar (Mirror) / PS4RPI_02.rar (224.2 KB) / PS4RPI_02.rar (Mirror) / PS4RPI_03.rar (273.2 KB) / ps4rpi_03.rar (Mirror) / serve-win.rar (7.2 MB) / serve-win.rar (Mirror) / serve-win32.zip (8.1 MB - Windows 32-bit Compiled) / serve-win32.zip (Mirror) / PS4RPI_04.rar (274 KB)

I will add more features later and also implement some error catching.

PS4 Remote Package Installer Tutorial (5.05 Jailbreak)
PS4RPI PS4 Remote Package Installer GUI by Sonik.png

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Verified
Done, I added mirrors for both serve-win.rar and serve-win32.zip to the OP now. :tup:

Leeful

Developer
Contributor
Verified
@sonik Could you please re-upload PS4RPI_03.rar

It currently says:
'The free hosting period for this file has now expired, only premium users can download it.'

Thanks.

madmax187

Contributor
can you add option load saved configuration of ps4 ip and port settings for PS4RPI.exe?

can you upload latest version of serve-win, it is saying there is new version 11.0.2

BTW in the batch file there is an error.. you need to remove the words ".exe", else it won't run. So updated batch file should be

serve-win -n -l 8080

madmax187

Contributor
@sonik any news on when we can see a new version that supports saving the config of the IP and port etc.

I think you last said you were working on it.

If you are too busy, can you release the source code so someone else can continue the project?

sonik

Developer
Contributor
Verified
@madmax187 Sorry I totally forgot about it.
Are you on version 0.3? You start manually your own web server?

I've just implemented saving and loading of settings. But it's based on version 0.3. I can upload it and kindly ask you to test.

My PS4 is not here so I can not test it.

Recent Articles
Sony Reveals PS5 Details on Compatible PS4 Peripherals and Accessories
In PS5 News today, Sony revealed details on compatible PS4 peripherals and accessories with their upcoming PlayStation 5 console launch that is just months away now. After unveiling the PS5...
PS4 IPv6 UAF 6.70-6.72 Kernel Exploit with Patches, Maybe More Stable!
Since his PS4 Save Mounter Utility release, the PS4 6.20 ROP Execution Method, PS4 Webkit Bad_Hoist Exploit, 7.02 PS4 KEX, PS4 Webkit Exploit 6.72 Port, PS4 6.72 Jailbreak Exploit, Backporting PS4...
PS4 JSON-2-SHA1 Python Script for Game PKG Files by Hosamn
Following the JSON Format details, PS4 PKGs via SEN and the JSON Entitlement Grabber Add-on this weekend developer hosamn made available a PS4-JSON-2-SHA1 Python Script for use in checking the...
PKGDT: PS4 PKG Downgrade Tools GUI for Backporting Games by Gerfra
There's no shortage of options when seeking a Windows utility for PS4 Backporting games from 6.72 to 5.05 Firmware, with the latest being PKGDT which is a suite of PS4 PKG Downgrade Tools...