Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter sonik       Start date Oct 26, 2018 at 9:38 PM       136      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 Remote Package Installer and RPI_GUI release I've made a GUI for Windows. It's portable and only needs the .Net Framework (4.5.2) followed by PS4RPI_02.rar, PS4RPI_03.rar, serve-win32.zip updates, PS4RPI_04.rar and more revisions below.

For the http server it uses miniweb.exe. It's included in the download. Please try it.

Download link: PS4RPIGUI: PS4 Remote Package Installer GUI (Latest Version) / ps4rpi_01.rar (319.6 KB) / ps4rpi_01.rar (Mirror) / PS4RPI_02.rar (224.2 KB) / PS4RPI_02.rar (Mirror) / PS4RPI_03.rar (273.2 KB) / ps4rpi_03.rar (Mirror) / serve-win.rar (7.2 MB) / serve-win.rar (Mirror) / serve-win32.zip (8.1 MB - Windows 32-bit Compiled) / serve-win32.zip (Mirror) / PS4RPI_04.rar (274 KB) / PS4RPI-v2.0-pre1.zip / GIT

I will add more features later and also implement some error catching.

PS4 Remote Package Installer Tutorial (5.05 Jailbreak)
PS4RPI PS4 Remote Package Installer GUI by Sonik.png

Comments

Done, I added mirrors for both serve-win.rar and serve-win32.zip to the OP now. :tup:

@sonik Could you please re-upload PS4RPI_03.rar

It currently says:
'The free hosting period for this file has now expired, only premium users can download it.'

Thanks.

can you add option load saved configuration of ps4 ip and port settings for PS4RPI.exe?

can you upload latest version of serve-win, it is saying there is new version 11.0.2

BTW in the batch file there is an error.. you need to remove the words ".exe", else it won't run. So updated batch file should be

serve-win -n -l 8080

@sonik any news on when we can see a new version that supports saving the config of the IP and port etc.

I think you last said you were working on it.

If you are too busy, can you release the source code so someone else can continue the project?

@madmax187 Sorry I totally forgot about it.
Are you on version 0.3? You start manually your own web server?

I've just implemented saving and loading of settings. But it's based on version 0.3. I can upload it and kindly ask you to test.

My PS4 is not here so I can not test it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back