Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter sonik       Start date Oct 26, 2018 at 9:38 PM       136      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 Remote Package Installer and RPI_GUI release I've made a GUI for Windows. It's portable and only needs the .Net Framework (4.5.2) followed by PS4RPI_02.rar, PS4RPI_03.rar, serve-win32.zip updates, PS4RPI_04.rar and more revisions below.

For the http server it uses miniweb.exe. It's included in the download. Please try it.

Download link: PS4RPIGUI: PS4 Remote Package Installer GUI (Latest Version) / ps4rpi_01.rar (319.6 KB) / ps4rpi_01.rar (Mirror) / PS4RPI_02.rar (224.2 KB) / PS4RPI_02.rar (Mirror) / PS4RPI_03.rar (273.2 KB) / ps4rpi_03.rar (Mirror) / serve-win.rar (7.2 MB) / serve-win.rar (Mirror) / serve-win32.zip (8.1 MB - Windows 32-bit Compiled) / serve-win32.zip (Mirror) / PS4RPI_04.rar (274 KB) / PS4RPI-v2.0-pre1.zip / GIT

I will add more features later and also implement some error catching.

PS4 Remote Package Installer Tutorial (5.05 Jailbreak)
PS4RPI PS4 Remote Package Installer GUI by Sonik.png

Comments

I think the error is in the pkg, download minecraft and install it without any problem. Then try with fifa 18 and black ops and I get the same error. I'm going to download them again to see if the problem is solved

After many headaches I finally got it working with ps4RPI02/serve-win. I also got the internal server error, but I over read something in this section, so for the members who also get the same error try this.

Just like some members said in the thread: Edit the BAT file and change in the file
Code:
REM serve-win.exe -n -l 8888 "C:\TEMP\"
to
Code:
serve-win.exe -n -l 8080
I forgot to change the 8888 to 8080 and now its finally working!!!!

Also I exported a 40 GIG package, but it's super slow. It took about 3 freaking hours to install the package :confused:

@sonik Very good application! Please consider saving settings to INI file and adding a button to "settings" window :)

There is also some sorting problem - sometimes it isn't sorting files properly.

I will have some free time next week.
Planning to make a new version with Save Settings and fixed sorting on list.
Also want to get rid of miniweb as its proven to be slow.
Any other suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back