Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another PSN Game Sharing / Account Sharing / Unlimited Account Activation Method courtesy of @Abkarino aka AbkarinoMHM who states on Twitter the primary difference being, "that now you have to backup and restore syscon" while noting, "Yes it is useless but many people sell it for a very high price so I decided to release it for free for every one" and cautioning, "Sony can easily block this method and make it useless if they want 🤷" as similar unlimited account sharing methods were patched previously... so NOT worth the risk in attempting these for most users. :cautious:

This comes proceeding many other Unlimited PS4 / PS5 Game Sharing Methods, with the GameSharing v3 PS4 via Freeplex being the last reported back in December 2022 followed by some PS4 Syscon Tools Updates (AbkarinoMHM's YouTube Channel) and the related Tweets below.

Another gift “a PSN activation manipulation” aka “Game sharing/account sharing/unlimited account activation” method will be released shortly for all of our lovely scene users free of charge using our free tools PS4 Syscon flasher & PS4 Wee Tools 😉

1 - Add PSN accounts with games to your console and activate it as a primary console and download all games that you want from this accounts.
2 - Power off your console and dump your SPI flash and Syscon 2 or 3 times to be sure that you have a correct dumps.

3 - Remove the current HDD and install new one and reinstall the same firmware that you had again.
4 - Add same PSN accounts that you had added in first step and deactivate this console from all accounts now.

5 - Power off your console again and restore your SPI Flash and Syscon dumps that you had made in step 2.

6 - Replace the new HDD with your original one (very important).
7 - Power on console again and tadaaaaaa you have activated PSN games without counting your console to those PSN accounts used 😉
Thanks brother start on 8.03 until now 👍
Thanks my brother for your confirmation about my method 😉
Maybe when I return back from my trip, but if you really did not know how to backup your spi flash or syscon, then it is better to learn this first before trying this method. You can check my channel on YouTube.
Yes for sure, and it required soldering skills also 😀
This was does back in days since I was able to dump consoles idps and using idps only was enough to remotely activate and deactivate consoles from S0nY’s servers.
I used this method for years and non of this accounts was suspended or blocked, not me only, many people use it, no body forced you to use it or try it anyway so do not cry hard here.
Yes it is useless but many people sell it for a very high price so I decided to release it for free for every one. Also many people uses stolen accounts and sell it to the end customers also without tell them the truth then this accounts can be blocked easily.
Yes it is not a new method the only difference is that now you have to backup and restore syscon as well.
Yes the games maybe locked if you connected to internet, I said this is not safe and better to stay offline, same as what cracked/stolen accounts do.
Sony can easily block this method and make it useless if they want 🤷

Spoiler
PSN Game Sharing Account Sharing Unlimited Account Activation Method by Abkarino.png

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back