Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter Wultra       43      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Democracy was built here in my country Greece , , , what most people don't know is that yeah democracy is good , but not all the times , for example , , , Lets say there are 2 ways of democracy opinion , First opinion from a clever person , He says if i jumb from the 8th floor of building im sure i will die, then the second opinion comes from a not clever person and he says , , , No! No u will not die maybe superman will come while u falling in the air and he will help u to be on the ground safe, Which opinion will u trust , , , Don't make democracy a justification for what u want and what is right , , , Democracy will help you if it comes from 10 clever people and not 100 just people , , , I hope guys u will understand what i say , Let's not be like other sites without rules or with people who don't care about rules , rules are here to maintain and makes this excellent site better with proof so people when google our site dont see dirt and a bad community site like other , this site is like our house and @PSXHAX did this , if anyone of u doesn't respect this site sure he doesn't respect his house to , , ,

So I got an idea, let's put in a strike system instead of banning people immediately for who it is too harsh to ban them for what they did, but too soft by not punishing them..
Like:
1 strike - not being able to post and talk in the shoutbox for 1 day
2 strikes - 5 days
3 strikes - ban. (IP ban?)

i like this site just like its now lol
Me too, if people are looking for a 'professional' site try Wololo, HackInformer, etc who actually want to be an 'authority' on news.

PSXHAX is the exact opposite, an amateur hot mess that's a load of fun... full of unconfirmed rumors, *** links, warez (basically everything 'serious' sites don't allow) and a community of chill people who love to LULz at everyone else and each other posting lots of memes and YouTube video rumors and debunking them. :p

It is what it is... PSXHAX is my fun, non-serious project site. :D

Update: By request, both @VultraAID and @CnCore have been removed as Moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back