Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 3, 2015 at 3:03 AM       81      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a to-do list that we'll update periodically as stuff gets done! ;)
  • Replace the current temp default avatars / site logo with nicer ones
  • Improve colors (UserNames in some areas) and add flat themed / updated style
  • Add Cufon, FontAwesome or Google WebFonts typography
  • Add login integration for Facebook, Twitter and Google users
  • Add Affiliates, a Tag Cloud and Categories to the right margin sideblocks
  • Add support for Disqus and Facebook to comment directly on articles
  • Add anti-leech script to prevent hotlinking of pictures and save bandwidth
  • Add more smilies, of these we have 12 31 96 at the moment = booo!!!
  • Add a realtime chatbox such as TaigaChat Pro or a similar add-on
  • Transition from HTTP to HTTPS (SSL) for better security
  • Fix anything reported as broken, and break what's working in the process lol
  • Add user suggestions from below
We'll Sticky this thread for awhile and see where it leads us :)

PS: Ignore the video above, it's just a responsive embed test example with the lame annotations stripped :p

PSXHAX To-Do  Feature Request List.jpg

Comments

According to Xenforo's site, there is no plans to 'ignore' Moderators but if I remove the 'Staff' badge from Moderators then they will be able to be ignored the same as regular users are.

I will give it a try and see if it works, as the only one who shouldn't be able to be ignored is me the Admin :p

According to Xenforo's site, there is no plans to 'ignore' Moderators but if I remove the 'Staff' badge from Moderators then they will be able to be ignored the same as regular users are.

I will give it a try and see if it works, as the only one who shouldn't be able to be ignored is me the Admin :p
:noexpression: So your taking my rank away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back