Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 3, 2015 at 3:03 AM       81      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a to-do list that we'll update periodically as stuff gets done! ;)
  • Replace the current temp default avatars / site logo with nicer ones
  • Improve colors (UserNames in some areas) and add flat themed / updated style
  • Add Cufon, FontAwesome or Google WebFonts typography
  • Add login integration for Facebook, Twitter and Google users
  • Add Affiliates, a Tag Cloud and Categories to the right margin sideblocks
  • Add support for Disqus and Facebook to comment directly on articles
  • Add anti-leech script to prevent hotlinking of pictures and save bandwidth
  • Add more smilies, of these we have 12 31 96 at the moment = booo!!!
  • Add a realtime chatbox such as TaigaChat Pro or a similar add-on
  • Transition from HTTP to HTTPS (SSL) for better security
  • Fix anything reported as broken, and break what's working in the process lol
  • Add user suggestions from below
We'll Sticky this thread for awhile and see where it leads us :)

PS: Ignore the video above, it's just a responsive embed test example with the lame annotations stripped :p

PSXHAX To-Do  Feature Request List.jpg

Comments

According to Xenforo's site, there is no plans to 'ignore' Moderators but if I remove the 'Staff' badge from Moderators then they will be able to be ignored the same as regular users are.

I will give it a try and see if it works, as the only one who shouldn't be able to be ignored is me the Admin :p
Are you going to disable vultra as a admin?

I took away everyone's Staff badge except mine, because of the way Xenforo's idiotic system is coded I'm not going to invest my time trying to bypass their Staff ignore protection.

What I am going to invest time on (again tonight) is working on a system where users can change their own colors and glow so I don't have to :D

I took away everyone's Staff badge except mine, because of the way Xenforo's idiotic system is coded I'm not going to invest my time trying to bypass their Staff ignore protection.

What I am going to invest time on (again tonight) is working on a system where users can change their own colors and glow so I don't have to :D
All you did was take us off Showing Member as Staff Online ? Thats really not taking the badge away though ?

Correct, you all still have the same 'Moderator' status... what it amounts to is in the ACP there is a checkbox next to 'display as Staff' and all I did was uncheck that from all Mods except me... which should allow Moderators to be ignored according to Xenforo.

Correct, you all still have the same 'Moderator' status... what it amounts to is in the ACP there is a checkbox next to 'display as Staff' and all I did was uncheck that from all Mods except me... which should allow Moderators to be ignored according to Xenforo.
Hold up let me test it on anther mod

Great, the sooner I can bang out any news the quicker I can get working on the mod to allow users to change their colors :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back