Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 4, 2017 at 1:37 PM       14      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous revision, today PlayStation 3 developer @jjkkyu updated the PS3 homebrew application TrueAncestor Backup Retailer to version 2.20 with the changes outlined below. (y)

Download: TrueAncestor_BACKUP_Retailer_v2.20.zip (1.45 MB) / TrueAncestor_BACKUP_Retailer_v2.20.zip (Mirror) / Tips on TABR v2.2

To quote from jjkkyu on the TrueAncestor BACKUP Retailer v2.20 update changelog:

v2.20
1. Improve game backup converting compatibility.
2. Add convert game backup function, you can get converted game backup in 'converted' folder now.
3. Re-organize main menu.

:idea: For those unaware, if you have a PlayStation 3 console model that isn't downgradeable to install PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) on you may want to check out the recent PS3 Data Transfer Utility (DTU) / Backup Injection / Converting PS3 CFW games to OFW methods if you haven't already! :D

Also to download PlayStation 3 PSN game update patches use:
Code:
https://a0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net/tpl/np/BLESXXXXX/BLEXXXXX-ver.xml
and replace the BLESXXXXX with the ID of the game you want a patch for.

TrueAncestor Backup Retailer v2.20 PS3 Update by Jjkkyu Released.png

Comments

Hi everyone.
Let me tell you where I am. I have a SS on 4.70 OFW and I have converted, injected and been able to play quite a few games.

How do I approach multiple update game. By that I mean GTA 5. It has 27 updates. I can extract them in PKGView into separate folders, but how do I merge them into one file for Trueancestor?

Maybe I got it wrong and extract the 27 folders to the GAME folder with the other game patches?

Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back