Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter SnakePlissken       Start date Feb 4, 2019 at 12:09 PM       3,967       15            
Following my recent Brutal PS4 DooM 2.5 and Snake Ball homebrew PKG releases, I present to you today Brutal VR DooM (2.5) for PS4. This is version 1 in VR. There may be improvements in the future.

Download: Brutal VR DooM 2.5.pkg (176 MB)

Known issues:
  • There is no HUD.
  • If you record video, Recordings do not have sprites rendered correctly in the video.
Here is a promo video from my YouTube Channel.

NOTE: Video does not reflect in-game experience. Muzzle flashes render just fine in game.

Brutal VR DooM (2.5) PS4
Brutal PS4 DooM 2.5 in VR Homebrew PKG by SnakePlissken.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

DEFAULTDNB

Developer
Contributor
Verified
This is one of the most instense and fun home brews I have played on the PS4 and it’s VR!

I also can’t wait for people to see your next projects. PSVR homebrew is the future :)

Excellent work @SnakePlissken!

Leeful

Developer
Contributor
Verified
Great work but it has the same CUSA as the regular version of Brutal Doom so both cannot be installed at the same time.

Apart from that, loved it. Looking forward to some more homebrew VR. :)

Recent Articles
PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.51 is Now Live, Don't Update!
Proceeding their 7.50 PS4 OFW today Sony pushed live yet another PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.51 stability update... making the PlayStation 4 the most stable video game console to date...
PlayStation Store Double Discounts PSN Promotion Begins Today
Starting today through June 10th, PlayStation Plus members can save more during Sony's latest PlayStation Store Double Discounts promotional PSN sale on PS4 titles including Assassin's Creed...
Friday The 13th: The Game PS4 5.05 RTM Trainer by GrimDoe
Happy Late Memorial Day ! The maniac behind the mask is back, to seek his revengeance onto all those that gets in his way, on his massacre killing spree. 😱 On my previous release back in October...
Minecraft Dungeons Battles Onto New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Inspired by classic dungeon crawlers, get ready to begin a new quest in the action adventure game Minecraft Dungeons, set in the unmistakable blocky Minecraft universe next week on PlayStation 4...