Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 7, 2020 at 9:37 PM       10,706       12            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the PS4 PKG Sender Docker Compose Web Server UI, PHP developer Thinker Amir recently shared on Github a repository for dockerizing @Al Azif's popular PS4 Exploit Host for those seeking to host it on their own Local Area Network (LAN) connection.

For those unaware, dockerizing is the process of converting an application to run within a Docker container. :cool:

Download: ps4-exploit-host-master.zip / GIT

Below are further details from the README.md, to quote: PS4 Exploit Host

Dockerize Al-Azif/ps4-exploit-host

This is an easy way for anyone to host their own exploit for the PS4 on their LAN.

How to use this image

Run ps4 exploit host

Just enter below code in your terminal.
Code:
$ docker run -ti --rm --network host thinkeramir/ps4-exploit-host
you must see this output
Code:
##########################################################
#  Exploit Host v0.4.6                        by Al Azif #
>> DNS server thread is running...
>> HTTP server thread is running...
#                  Servers are running                   #
#             Your HTTP IP is 192.168.8.103              #
#              Your DNS IP is 192.168.8.103              #
  • The IP displayed for my computer and It may be different for you
Connect PS4 to exploit host
  • On your PS4 go to Settings > Network > Setup Network to setup a network. When you get to DNS Settings select Manual and set the Primary to Displayed DNS IP.
    • If your firmware version is <5.05 you will get a network update available. This is for 5.05.
    • If you already have an official updated above 5.05 downloaded you must delete it first.
Enable debug settings
  1. On the PS4, go to Settings > User's Guide and select it. The exploit selection should appear. You can also open browser and the default homepage will be the exploit selection.
  2. Select 5.05 Firmware
  3. Select Mira+Hen
    • you may see "There is not enough free system memory." no problem just click on ok button.
Then you must see "You're all set!" message.

Install Games
  1. On the PS4, go to Settings > Ω­ Debug Settings > Game > Package Installer.
  2. Select <your-game-file>.pkg
Base Image

Use official Ubuntu image.

Dockerizing An Application Docker Tutorial For Beginners
Download: PS4 Test PKG (6.63 MB - includes homebrew.elf, homebrew.self, homebrew.oelf and IV0003-BIGB00004_00-ORBISLINK0000000.pkg)
Dockerizing Al-Azif's PS4 Exploit Host for LAN via Thinker Amir.jpg

Comments

Status

DaedheldirPR

Contributor
Verified
Thank you so much will try this right away :D
πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ

Well this is as far as I got. Manage to install the docker how you told me. And ran the command through unraid terminal. And when it started this is how it ended up. Any way of changing if I am correct is the port 80? to something else? by running the command? Any other line I can add to to change it?
Code:
$ docker run -ti --rm --network host thinkeramir/ps4-exploit-host
BTW im running other docker at the same time. But i dont see any using the 80 port.

@shagy

shagy

Contributor
Verified
@DaedheldirPR
  • On the DASHBOARD of Unraid it should show all your docker containers and ps4-exploit-host should be there
  • Click it and a menu should come down now click EDIT
  • Change -Network Type: to -Custom :
  • Now set -Fixed IP address- to a different IP then your Unraid servers IP (For Example if Unraid is on 10.0.0.50 you can set it to 10.0.0.51)
  • Now click APPLY and it should update the docker
  • Back on the DASHBOARD click ps4-exploit-host and select START -Don't run it from the terminal-
  • Now setup your PS4 but use the IP you just setup
Sorry i'm not very good at instructions

Status
Recent Articles
PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller to Have Updatable Software
When you thought updating PlayStation 5's Firmware just to play a video game is enough hassle, Sony kicked things up a notch with confirmation on the DualSense Wireless Controller official page...
Latest PS4 Games Joining PlayStation Now in August 2020
Today Sony revealed the latest PS4 additions to their PlayStation Now digital video game streaming service this August for PS Now members will be Hitman 2, Greedfall and Dead Cells. πŸ˜€ Here's more...
Sony Reveals PS5 Details on Compatible PS4 Peripherals and Accessories
In PS5 News today, Sony revealed details on compatible PS4 peripherals and accessories with their upcoming PlayStation 5 console launch that is just months away now. After unveiling the PS5...
PS4 IPv6 UAF 6.70-6.72 Kernel Exploit with Patches, Maybe More Stable!
Since his PS4 Save Mounter Utility release, the PS4 6.20 ROP Execution Method, PS4 Webkit Bad_Hoist Exploit, 7.02 PS4 KEX, PS4 Webkit Exploit 6.72 Port, PS4 6.72 Jailbreak Exploit, Backporting PS4...