Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comments

His Twitter is linked in the OP, a few recent Tweets from him to note:

@Nino Z Figured out my issue. Over the past few days I've been playing with my controller connected to the PS4 to charge as battery was low. With the controller charging I find the jailbreak fails most of the time.

Disconnected the controller and its back to working again 9/10 times.

I can confirm the same thing. Connected USB devices mess up the Jailbreak for some reason. Jailbreak failed 6 times in a row on my Pro. Also After the jailbreak was successful better to wait few minutes to plug the external hard drive in or controller .. Otherwise the PS4 will crash again after a minute or two.

Is there a way to convert these host files that are in rar format to bin format? Cuz that’s all I seem to be finding lately with the new v6-8

I'm using ESP8266 and i although i have 6.72 and using the exploit successfully, some times after i wake up the console from the ENTER REST MODE, the SYSTEM SOFTWARE changes to 7.51 and i get the error that i cant use the exploit due to unsupported firmware.

When i shut down and restart the console, the system software is back to 6.72

I'm wondering if there is any 7.51 update, that somehow downloaded to my ps4... my findings with FTP on /updates.. there is only 2 folders

1. PS4UPDATE.PUP
2. PS4UPDATE.PUP.net.temp

Any suggestions?

Many thanks to the scene and also thanks in advance, for any help/suggestion!

@Nino Z
As some others mentions, i had some KP when i try to run the jailbreak and had connected an external USB HDD or the controller.

But its works fine (most of the times) with the ESP8266 connected to my PS4 Pro. Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back